您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- I think this is a problem. I think it's a problem for each of us as individuals, in our personal and professional lives,
- 我认为这是个问题。我认为这是每个人私人生活和职业生活中的问题,
- and I think it's a problem for all of us collectively as a culture.
- 我认为我们身为群体,这也造成了文化问题。
- So what I want to do today is, first of all, talk about why we get stuck inside this feeling of being right.
- 于是,我今天想做的是,先谈谈为什么我们会陷在这种自以为是的心态中。
- And second, why it's such a problem.
- 第二是为什么这是个问题。
- And finally, I want to convince you that it is possible to step outside of that feeling and that if you can do so,
- 最后我想说服大家,克服这种感觉是可能的,而且一旦你做到了,
- it is the single greatest moral, intellectual and creative leap you can make.
- 这将成为你道德上、智性上和创意上最大的进步。
- So why do we get stuck in this feeling of being right?
- 为什么我们会陷在这种自以为是的心态中?
- One reason, actually, has to do with a feeling of being wrong.
- 事实上这和犯错的感觉有关。
- So let me ask you guys something -- or actually, let me ask you guys something, because you're right here:
- 我想问问你们,让我问问台上的你们,
- How does it feel -- emotionally -- how does it feel to be wrong?
- 当你意识到自己犯错了,你感觉如何?
- Dreadful. Thumbs down. Embarrassing. Okay, wonderful, great. Dreadful, thumbs down, embarrassing
- 糟透了。很差劲。难堪。很好,是的。很糟糕,很差劲,很难堪。
- thank you, these are great answers, but they're answers to a different question.
- 谢谢你们提供这些答案,但这些答案没有回答我的问题。
- You guys are answering the question: How does it feel to realize you're wrong?
- 你们回答的问题是:当你意识到你犯错的时候,你的感觉如何?
- Realizing you're wrong can feel like all of that and a lot of other things, right?
- 意识到你犯错了就会有刚刚所说的这些感觉,不是吗?
- I mean it can be devastating, it can be revelatory, it can actually be quite funny, like my stupid Chinese character mistake.
- 令人沮丧,暴露了一些真实,有时候甚至有些好笑,就像我误以为路牌是中文。
- But just being wrong doesn't feel like anything.
- 但犯错本身,事实上毫无感觉。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
每个人都会避免犯错,但或许避免犯错本身就是一种错误?“犯错家”凯瑟琳·舒尔茨告诉我们,或许我们不只该承认错误,更应该大力拥抱人性中“我错故我在”的本质。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201802/542642.shtml