您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- What do you do before you go into a job interview?
- 你在面试工作之前会怎么做?
- You do this. You're sitting down. You're looking at your iPhone -- or your Android, not trying to leave anyone out.
- 你会这样,对吧?你会坐下来。你盯着自己的iPhone或者安卓手机,转移自己的视线。
- You're looking at your notes, you're hunching up, making yourself small,
- 你看着自己的笔记,你把自己蜷缩起来,试着让自己变得小一点,
- when really what you should be doing maybe is this, like, in the bathroom, right?
- 你真正需要做的应该是找个浴室,然后这样。
- Do that. Find two minutes. So that's what we want to test. Okay?
- 花个两分钟。所以我们想要去进行测试。
- So we bring people into a lab, and they do either high- or low-power poses again, they go through a very stressful job interview.
- 我们把人带进实验室,他们再次保持有力或无力姿势,接着进行一个高度紧张的工作面试。
- It's five minutes long. They are being recorded.
- 为时五分钟。所有都会被记录下来。
- They're being judged also, and the judges are trained to give no nonverbal feedback, so they look like this.
- 同时也会被评论,而这些考官都接受过训练,不会给予任何非语言的反馈,所以他们看起来就像这样。
- Imagine this is the person interviewing you.
- 想象一下,这个人正在面试你。
- So for five minutes, nothing, and this is worse than being heckled.
- 整整五分钟,什么都没有,这比刁难诘问更难受。
- People hate this. It's what Marianne LaFrance calls "standing in social quicksand."
- 大家都不喜欢这种方式。这就是玛丽安妮·拉夫朗斯所谓的“陷入社交流沙中”。
- So this really spikes your cortisol.
- 这可以大大激发你的皮质醇。
- So this is the job interview we put them through, because we really wanted to see what happened.
- 我们给予受试者这样的面试,因为我们真的想看看会有什么样的结果。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”--以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信--他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201801/538569.shtml