您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- But the next question, of course, is, can power posing for a few minutes really change your life in meaningful ways?
- 但下一个问题,当然,就是维持数分钟的姿势是否真能引导一个更有意义的人生呢?
- This is in the lab, it's this little task, it's just a couple of minutes.
- 刚刚都只是在实验室里,一个小实验,你知道的,只有几分钟。
- Where can you actually apply this? Which we cared about, of course.
- 你要怎么实现这一切,落实在我们关心的地方呢?
- And so we think where you want to use this is evaluative situations, like social threat situations.
- 我们关心的其实是在哪里可以用这些技巧去评估时势,比如社交威胁的情形。
- Where are you being evaluated, either by your friends? For teenagers, it's at the lunchroom table.
- 比如说你被人评估时,也许是你朋友评估你?就像是青少年在午餐桌上那样。
- For some people it's speaking at a school board meeting.
- 对有些人来说,可以应用在学校董事会演讲时。
- It might be giving a pitch or giving a talk like this or doing a job interview.
- 有时候是一个小演讲,有时是像这种演讲或是工作面试时。
- We decided that the one that most people could relate to because most people had been through, was the job interview.
- 我们认为大多数人都与之相关,因为大部分人都曾经历过求职面试。
- So we published these findings, and the media are all over it,
- 因此我们发表了这些发现,接着媒体就大量曝光,
- and they say, Okay, so this is what you do when you go in for the job interview, right?
- 他们说,好吧,所以你去求职面试时,你得这样做,对吧?
- You know, so we were of course horrified, and said, Oh my God, no, that's not what we meant at all.
- 我们当然大吃一惊,表示,我的天啊,不不不,我们不是这个意思。
- For numerous reasons, no, don't do that.
- 不管什么原因,不不,千万别这么做。
- Again, this is not about you talking to other people. It's you talking to yourself.
- 这和你跟别人交谈无关,这是你在和你自己交谈。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”--以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信--他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201801/538448.shtml