您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之国际问题篇 >
正文
- Abuse trickles down from the top of the ladder to the bottom.
- 从上到下,一层层的力量滥用。
- Women and children, especially the poor, are at the bottom.
- 女性和儿童,尤其是贫穷的,就这样处于底层。
- Even the most destitute of men have someone they can abuse -- a woman or a child.
- 即使是最一无所有的男人也有人被他凌虐--常常是妇女或者儿童。
- I'm fed up with the power that a few exert over the many through gender, income, race, and class.
- 我再也受不了少数人通过性别,收入,种族和阶级的手段,操纵多数人。
- I think that the time is ripe to make fundamental changes in our civilization.
- 我认为现在时机已经成熟,可以根本性地改变我们的文明。
- But for real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world.
- 不过若要真正改变,就需要让妇女的力量参与到世界当中。
- We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men.
- 我们需要让足够的妇女拥有权力,并且培养男人心中的妇女力量。
- I'm talking about men with young minds, of course.
- 这里当然是指年轻男人了。
- Old guys are hopeless; we have to wait for them to die off.
- 老男人们都没戏了,只能等着他们死光。
- Yes, I would love to have Sophia Loren's long legs and legendary breasts.
- 的确,我也想拥有索菲亚·罗兰的长腿和著名的酥胸。
- But given a choice, I would rather have the warrior hearts of Wangari Maathai, Somaly Mam, Jenny and Rose Mapendo.
- 不过若是可以选择,我宁愿拥有像旺加里·马塔伊、苏曼丽·马恩、珍妮和罗斯·马培德那样的勇敢的心。
- I want to make this world good. Not better, but to make it good. Why not? It is possible.
- 我想让世界变得更好。不仅仅是消极地等待改变,而是参与改变。为什么不这样?这是能够做得到的。
- Look around in this room -- all this knowledge, energy, talent and technology.
- 看看这里--充满了知识、活力、才华和科技。
- Let's get off our fannies, roll up our sleeves and get to work, passionately, in creating an almost perfect world. Thank you.
- 让我们走出冷气房,卷起袖子,开始行动,带着我们的热情,创造一个近乎完美的世界。感谢大家。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
身为作家以及活动家的伊莎贝尔.阿连德,讨论了关于妇女、创造力以及女性主义的话题,演讲中当然也讲述了关于激情的故事。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201801/538425.shtml