您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- So this is what happens. They come in, they spit into a vial, for two minutes, we say, "You need to do this or this."
- 这就是实际的情况。他们走了进来,他们把唾液吐到一个小瓶子里,维持一个姿势达两分钟,我们说:“你需要这么做,或者这么做。”
- They don't look at pictures of the poses. We don't want to prime them with a concept of power.
- 他们不会看到姿势的照片。因为我们不想给他们一个有关力量的观点。
- We want them to be feeling power. Right? So two minutes they do this.
- 我们希望他们自己感觉到力量。所以他们做了整整两分钟。
- We then ask them, "How powerful do you feel?" on a series of items,
- 然后我们问他们一系列问题:“现在你觉得自己有多强大?”
- and then we give them an opportunity to gamble, and then we take another saliva sample.
- 接着我们会给他们一个下赌注的机会,接着再取得另外一个唾液样本。
- That's it. That's the whole experiment.
- 就是这样。这就是整个实验。
- So this is what we find. Risk tolerance, which is the gambling,
- 这是我们发现的东西。风险承担能力,也就是在赌博时,
- we find that when you are in the high-power pose condition, 86 percent of you will gamble.
- 我们发现当你摆出一个强有力的姿势时,86%的人会选择赌博。
- When you're in the low-power pose condition, only 60 percent, and that's a whopping significant difference.
- 而当你处于一个较无力的姿势时,只有60%的人会选择赌博,这真是很令人惊讶的差异。
- Here's what we find on testosterone.
- 以下是关于睾酮我们所发现的。
- From their baseline when they come in, high-power people experience about a 20-percent increase,
- 从这些人进来的那一刻起,有力量的那些人会有20%的提高,
- and low-power people experience about a 10-percent decrease.
- 而无力的人则下降10%。
- So again, two minutes, and you get these changes. Here's what you get on cortisol.
- 再看一下,两分钟,你会有这些变化。下面是关于皮质醇的。
- High-power people experience about a 25-percent decrease, and the low-power people experience about a 15-percent increase.
- 有力量的那些人的皮质醇下降25%,而无力的人则上升15%。
- So two minutes lead to these hormonal changes that configure your brain to basically be either assertive,
- 两分钟就可以让这些荷尔蒙改变,使你的脑袋变得果断,
- confident and comfortable, or really stress-reactive, and feeling sort of shut down.
- 自信以及舒适,或高度紧张、感到与世隔绝。
- And we've all had the feeling, right?
- 我们都曾有过这些感觉,对吗?
- So it seems that our nonverbals do govern how we think and feel about ourselves,
- 看来非语言确实掌控我们对自己的想法和感受,
- so it's not just others, but it's also ourselves. Also, our bodies change our minds.
- 不只是对别人如此,并且也是对我们自己。此外,我们的身体可以改变我们的心理。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”--以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信--他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201801/538237.shtml