您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- So I want to start by offering you a free no-tech life hack,
- 首先我想要提供给你们一个免费的非科技的人生窍门,
- and all it requires of you is this: that you change your posture for two minutes.
- 你只需这样做:改变你的姿势两分钟时间。
- But before I give it away, I want to ask you to right now do a little audit of your body and what you're doing with your body.
- 但在我要把它告诉你们之前,我想要请你们,就你们的身体和你们身体的行为做一下自我审查。
- So how many of you are sort of making yourselves smaller?
- 那么你们之中有多少人正蜷缩着自己?
- Maybe you're hunching, crossing your legs, maybe wrapping your ankles.
- 或许你现在弓着背,还翘着二郎腿,或者双臂交叉。
- Sometimes we hold onto our arms like this. Sometimes we spread out.
- 有时候我们像这样抱住自己。有时候展开双臂。
- I see you. So I want you to pay attention to what you're doing right now.
- 我看到你了。现在请大家专心在自己的身上。
- We're going to come back to that in a few minutes, and I'm hoping that if you learn to tweak this a little bit,
- 我们等一下就会回溯刚刚的事,希望你们可以稍微改变一下。
- it could significantly change the way your life unfolds.
- 这会让你的生活变得很不一样。
- So, we're really fascinated with body language, and we're particularly interested in other people's body language.
- 所以,我们很真的很执着于肢体语言,特别是对别人的肢体语言感兴趣。
- You know, we're interested in, like, you know -- an awkward interaction, or a smile, or a contemptuous glance,
- 你看,我们对尴尬的互动,或一个微笑,或轻蔑的一瞥,
- or maybe a very awkward wink, or maybe even something like a handshake.
- 或奇怪的眨眼,甚至是握手之类的事情感兴趣。
- Here they are arriving at Number 10.
- 他们来到了唐宁街10号。
- And...this lucky policeman gets to shake hands with the President of the United States.
- 这位幸运的警员可以和美国总统握手。
- Here comes the Prime Minister -- No.
- 噢,还有来自...的总理。不。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”--以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信--他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201712/537040.shtml