n. 长凳,工作台,法官席
vt. 坐(
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之科技篇 > 正文
- According to researchers at the University of New Hampshire
- 根据新罕布什尔大学的调查研究,
- seven percent of all child pornography possession arrests are teens, sexting consensually with other teens.
- 因儿童色情被捕的人群中,有百分之七都是青少年,而他们都是两厢情愿的发送色情短信。
- Child pornography is a serious crime, but it's just not the same thing as teen sexting.
- 儿童色情是重罪,但是与青少年的色情短信还是有所差异的。
- Parents and educators are also responding to sexting without really thinking too much about consent.
- 很多父母和教育工作者也都往往不假思索的对色情短信作出反应,而不去认真思考同意的问题。
- Their message to teens is often: just don't do it.
- 他们往往冷冰冰的告诉孩子们:不要这么做。
- And I totally get it -- there are serious legal risks and of course, that potential for privacy violations.
- 我也完全明白--当然这其中包含很严重的法律风险,也可能触犯私人隐私。
- And when you were a teen, I'm sure you did exactly as you were told, right?
- 你们还是青少年的时候,肯定也按吩咐办事,对吧?
- You're probably thinking, my kid would never sext.
- 你可能认为我的孩子从不发色情短信。
- And that's true, your little angel may not be sexting because only 33 percent of 16- and 17-year-olds are sexting.
- 的确,你的小宝贝可能不会发色情短信,因为16到17岁这个年龄段里,只有百分之三十三的人会发送色情短信。
- But, sorry, by the time they're older, odds are they will be sexting.
- 但是,当他们长大些,概率是他们会发送色情短信。
- Every study I've seen puts the rate above 50 percent for 18- to 24-year-olds.
- 每一个我所看过的研究显示,18到24岁人群中发送色情短信的人数过半。
- And most of the time, nothing goes wrong. People ask me all the time things like, isn't sexting just so dangerous, though?
- 大多情况下,这也没有出现什么问题。人们总问我发色情短信不是很危险吗?
- It's like you wouldn't leave your wallet on a park bench and you expect it's going to get stolen if you do that, right?
- 就像你不会把你的钱包落在公园椅子上,因为你觉得这样做,钱包会被偷,对吧?
- Here's how I think about it: sexting is like leaving your wallet at your boyfriend's house.
- 我觉得是这样的:发色情短信就如把钱包丢在了男友家里一样。
- If you come back the next day and all the money is just gone, you really need to dump that guy.
- 如果你第二天回来发现钱都没了的话,你真的可以把他甩了。
- So instead of criminalizing sexting to try to prevent these privacy violations,
- 所以,与其将发送色情短信违法化以此来试图防止隐私侵犯,
- instead we need to make consent central to how we think about the circulation of our private information.
- 我们可以将同意,当作我们如何看待我们隐私信息的传播的中心。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: