n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之科技篇 > 正文
- Sorry, a chicken. There's no reason for me to make this talk more depressing than it needs to be.
- 抱歉,母鸡的位置应该在这。这个演讲已经够严肃了,开个玩笑轻松一下。
- It seems overwhelmingly likely, however, that the spectrum of intelligence extends much further than we currently conceive,
- 然而,很可能的情况是,智慧谱线上的内容已远远超出了我们的认知,
- and if we build machines that are more intelligent than we are,
- 如果我们建造了比自身更聪明的机器,
- they will very likely explore this spectrum in ways that we can't imagine, and exceed us in ways that we can't imagine.
- 它们将非常可能以超乎寻常的方式延展这个谱线,最终超越人类。
- And it's important to recognize that this is true by virtue of speed alone. Right?
- 仅仅从速度方面考虑,我们就能够意识到这一点。
- So imagine if we just built a superintelligent AI that was no smarter than your average team of researchers at Stanford or MIT.
- 那么,现在让我们来想象一下我们刚建好一个超级人工智能机器,大概和斯坦福或是麻省理工学院的研究员的平均水平差不多吧。
- Well, electronic circuits function about a million times faster than biochemical ones,
- 但是,电路板要比生物系统运行速度快一百万倍,
- so this machine should think about a million times faster than the minds that built it.
- 所以这个机器思考起来会比那些打造它的大脑快一百万倍。
- So you set it running for a week, and it will perform 20,000 years of human-level intellectual work, week after week after week.
- 当你让它运行一周后,它将能呈现出相当于人类智慧在20000年间发展出的水平,而这个过程将周而复始。
- How could we even understand, much less constrain, a mind making this sort of progress?
- 那么,我们又怎么能理解,更不用说去制约一个以如此速度运行的机器呢?
- The other thing that's worrying, frankly, is that, imagine the best case scenario.
- 坦白讲,另一件令人担心的事就是,我们考虑一下最理想的情景。
- So imagine we hit upon a design of superintelligent AI that has no safety concerns.
- 想象我们正好做出了一个没有任何安全隐患的超级人工智能。
- We have the perfect design the first time around.
- 我们有了一个前所未有的完美设计。
- It's as though we've been handed an oracle that behaves exactly as intended.
- 就好像我们被赐予了一件神物,它能够准确的执行目标动作。
- Well, this machine would be the perfect labor-saving device.
- 这个机器将完美的节省人力工作。
- It can design the machine that can build the machine that can do any physical work,
- 它设计出的机器能够再生产其他机器,去完成所有的人力工作,
- powered by sunlight, more or less for the cost of raw materials.
- 由太阳能供电,而成本的多少仅取决于原材料。
- So we're talking about the end of human drudgery. We're also talking about the end of most intellectual work.
- 那么,我们正在谈论的就是人力劳动的终结。也关乎脑力劳动的终结。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: