您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语视频听力 >
纪录片 >
《费马大定理》纪录片 >
正文
- Perhaps I could best describe my experience of doing mathematics in terms of entering a dark mansion.
- 或许描述我研究数学的经历最恰当的比方,就是进入一个黑暗的大宅中
- Because, when one goes into the first room and it's dark, completely dark
- 因为,当一个人进到头个黑暗房间里,伸手不见五指,
- one stumbles around bumping into the furniture
- 就会跌跌撞撞地碰到家具
- gradually you learn where each piece of furniture is,
- 逐渐地你会知道每件家具的所在位置
- and finally after six months or so you find the light switch, you turn it on,
- 而经过六个月的样子,你最终会找到开关,打开灯,
- suddenly it's all illuminated, you can see exactly where you were.
- 突然间照亮了一切,你可清楚看到你所处的位置。
- At the beginning of September I was sitting here at this desk
- 九月初的一天,我坐在书桌这儿,
- when suddenly, totally unexpectedly, I had this incredible revelation.
- 突然间,完全意外地,我得到了这令人难以置信的启示。
- It was the most, the most important moment of my working life.
- 那是我工作生涯中最最重要的时刻。
- Nothing I ever do again will...I'm sorry.
- 再也没有过...抱歉。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练