n. 革命,旋转,转数
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之科技篇 > 正文
- But we've definitely reached a point in history where every one of you could actually get hands-on with DNA in your kitchen.
- 但是我们绝对达到了历史上的一个节点,每个人都能在厨房亲自进行DNA检测试验。
- You could copy, paste and analyze DNA and extract meaningful information from it.
- 你能复制、粘贴和分析DNA,从中提取有用的信息。
- And it's at times like this that profound transformation is bound to happen;
- 在这种情况下,这种深刻的转变一定会发生;
- moments when a transformative, powerful technology that was before limited to a select few in the ivory tower,
- 当改变发生时, 那些在之前仅限于少数象牙塔中的强大技术,
- finally becomes within the reach of every one of us, from farmers to schoolchildren.
- 最终能够让我们每一个人接触和使用到,从农民到学生。
- Think about the moment when phones stopped being plugged into the wall by cords,
- 想想那一刻,当手机不再需要插线进行充电,
- or when computers left the mainframe and entered your home or your office.
- 又或者当电脑脱离了大型计算机构架,进入你的家里或者办公室中。
- The ripples of the personal DNA revolution may be hard to predict,
- 个人DNA革命的涟漪可能很难预测,
- but one thing is certain: revolutions don't go backwards, and DNA technology is already spreading faster than our imagination.
- 但有一件事是可以确定的:革命不会倒退,DNA技术已经蔓延得比我们的想象更快。
- So if you're curious, get up close and personal with DNA -- today.
- 所以,如果你很好奇,去近距离探索个人化DNA吧--就从今天开始。
- It is in our DNA to be curious. Thank you.
- 因为好奇就存在于我们基因中。谢谢大家。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: