n. 相互作用,相互影响,互动交流
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED演讲MP3+字幕 > TED演讲之科学篇 > 正文
- As you can see, the device enters the body through the natural channels.
- 我们可以看到,这种器材无需大型切口就可以进入人体。
- Doctors have only to close the catheter through the hole.
- 医生只需要在穿过心脏缺损的部分后关闭导管。
- Our device expands, places itself and closes the hole.
- 我们的这种器材会自动膨大并找准位置,紧接着修复心脏缺损。
- We have this beautiful delivery system that is so simple to use because it works by itself.
- 这种放置方式极为简单,因为它可以自动完成。
- No open surgery was necessary.
- 我们不再需要创伤性手术。
- As doctors, we fight with diseases that take a long time and effort to heal -- if they do.
- 我们医生与疾病抗争,有的疾病就算能治愈,也需要花费很长时间、很多努力。
- This is the child from before, after the procedure. As you can see...
- 这是之前那个患儿手术后的影像资料,我们可以看到...
- As you can see, once the device is in place, the patient is 100 percent healed.
- 我们可以看到,这种器材一旦放入,患者的治愈率就可以达到100%。
- From start to finish, the whole procedure takes only 30 minutes.
- 从手术开始到结束,只需要短短30分钟。
- That's very rewarding from the medical and human point of view.
- 这从医疗及普通人的角度来说都非常令人振奋。
- We are so proud that some of our former patients are part of our team -- a team,
- 我们可以骄傲地说,之前的一些患者现在也成为了我们团队的一员...
- thanks to added close interaction with patients that work with us.
- 非常感谢患者与我们的密切合作。
- Together, we have only one idea: the best solutions need to be simple.
- 我们只有一个想法:最好的解决方案必须足够简单。
- We lost the fear of creating something new.
- 我们不再害怕创造新的东西。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: