您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之商业篇 >
正文
- It's funny the things you forget.
- 很多你不记得的东西是很搞笑的。
- I went to see my mother the other day, and she told me this story that I'd completely forgotten about how,
- 前几天我去看我老妈,她告诉我了这样一个故事,我已经完全忘了,
- when we were driving together, she would pull the car over,
- 我们曾经一起开车出去,她要停车,当她从车里出来,
- and by the time she had gotten out of the car, and gone around the car to let me out of the car,
- 围着车绕了一圈,然后准备让我也下车,
- I would have already gotten out of the car and pretended to have died.
- 我那时已经下了车,并且假装已经死了。
- Because that's how you die.
- 因为在那时你差不多就是这么“死”的。
- And I remember, that was a game I used to play with myself to entertain myself whenever I was bored or frustrated.
- 我记得,我以前常常和自己玩装死,只要我无聊或者感到沮丧我就玩装死 来自娱自乐。
- Settle down. People say we live in an age of information overload. Right?
- 好让自己冷静点。人们常说我们生活在信息膨胀的时代,对吧?
- I don't know about that, but I just know that I get too many marketing emails.
- 我也不清楚,但是我知道我常收到很多营销邮件。
- I got a marketing email from a supermarket firm, which will remain nameless for predominantly legal reasons,
- 我收到过来自一个超市集团的营销邮件,匿名的邮件,因为一些法律原因,
- but which I'm going to call "SafeMart."
- 但是我准备叫它“安全超市”。
- I got an email from them, and it went like this, it said:
- 我收到一封他们发的邮件,上面写着:
- "Just three weeks until SafeMart at King's Cross opens!!!"
- “还有三周,安全超市就要在国王十字路口开张啦!!!”
- And I resented this, because not only do I not remember signing up to that,
- 我讨厌这种邮件,因为不仅我记不得订阅过这样的消息,
- but I resent the fact that they appear to think that I should be excited about a shop opening.
- 而且我对于他们理所应当地认为,我应该对于新店开张感到无比兴奋这种事儿非常厌恶。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
很多你不记得的东西是很搞笑的。前几天我去看我老妈,她告诉我了这样一个故事,我已经完全忘了,我们曾经一起开车出去,她要停车,当她从车里出来,围着车绕了一圈,然后准备让我也下车,我那时已经下了车,并且假装已经死了。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201706/514330.shtml