n. 热情,热心;热衷的事物
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 柯南脱口秀 > 正文
- We're back with Joseph Gordon Levitt.
- 我们回来了 这是乔瑟夫·高登·李维
- You have been in this business such a long time.You started out as a kid.
- 你在这行做了很久 你以前是个童星
- We actually found this clip of you on "Celebrity jeopardy."
- 我们找到了一段你在《名人问答》中的视频
- where I don't know how old you are here.
- 我不知道你那时年龄多大
- It seems like it's quite a while ago.
- 看起来像很久以前了
- Do you know how old you were at the time?
- 你知道你那时多大吗
- Yeah,I'm 16 in it.16?
- 知道 我那时16岁 16岁
- But I love your enthusiasm.Check this out.
- 但是我喜欢你的激情 看看吧
- Holden calfield,the hero of this Salinger novel hates movies.
- 霍尔顿·考尔菲德 这部塞林格小说的主人公讨厌电影
- Phonies and his classmates,Ernest Morrow.
- 伪君子和他的同学 厄尼斯特·莫尔
- Joey,what is "Catcher in the rye."I'm so excited.
- 乔 《麦田里的守望者》是什么 我好兴奋啊
- That's my favorite book.Good for you.Good for you..Good for you.What is Alex's problem.Good for you.
- 这是我最爱的书 敢情好 敢情好 敢情好 亚历克斯有毛病吗 敢情好
- Was he being sarcastic?Good for you.You like a book.That's a great.
- 他是在讽刺吗 敢情好 你喜欢书 真好
- I got to get back to Canada.I woke up doing this show.
- 我得回加拿大了 我一大早起来 做这个节目
- I'm bitter,I tell you and drunk.Nicest guy Alex,he is the nicest guy in the world.
- 我很不爽 我告诉你 而且醉了 他人最好了 亚历克斯 他是世界上最好的人
- you just said he's drunk and that will get around.
- 你刚说他是个醉鬼 会传出去的

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: