adj. 方便的,便利的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文
- You're finally meeting his family of eight over a home-cooked meal big enough for 30...when you need to bake a keister casserole.
- 你终于在一顿足以喂饱三十个人的家常大餐上见到他一家八口...这时你却必须去烧一锅屁屁炖菜。
- Hi, uh, where is the restroom?
- 嗨,呃,洗手间在哪呢?
- Uh, it's right behind you.
- 呃,就在你后面。
- Right behind me? Oh, that is convenient!
- 就在我后面?噢,还真方便!
- Now, what do you do?
- 现在,你要怎么做?
- He's really hot. Most of the time I get real big trolls. I need you. Help me out!
- 他真的很性感。我之前大部分都是遇到大丑男。我需要你。帮我个忙!
- Oh my gosh. What did I do? What did I eat? Oh, no!!
- 我的老天。我做了什么?我吃了什么?喔,不!
- After you answer Mother Nature's booty call, you fill the air with synthetic citrus,
- 在你回应大自然之母对屁股的召唤后,你在空气中喷满人工合成的柑橘味,
- hoping the scent of last night's burrito won't follow you back to the table.
- 盼望昨晚墨西哥卷饼的气味不会跟着你回到餐桌。
- That was a bad choice. They're gonna know my secrets.
- 那是个糟透的选择。他们会知道我的秘密。
- And they're gonna hate me, and I'm never gonna find love. Maybe more, maybe more, oh, maybe more.
- 而且他们会讨厌我,然后我就再也找不到爱了。也许再多点,也许再多点,噢,也许再多点。
- Oh, come on. Come on. And everyone's gonna be married with kids, and I'm gonna be a lone lady with cats!
- 噢,来吧。来吧。所有人都会结婚生小孩,但我会变成一个只有猫咪作伴的孤单老女人!
- Smells like...diaper gravy! Smells like, uh... It's got some fruit notes. Is...is it shitrus?!
- 闻起来像...尿布卤汁!闻起来像,呃...有点水果味。这...这是屎味柑橘吗?!
- I can taste it! It's atomic!
- 我可以尝得到!这臭味有原子弹的威力!
- It's...it's stinging! It's stinging! It's...burning! My eyes... It's in my eyes. She ruined my dinner!
- 好...刺!好刺!它在...燃烧!我的眼睛... 在我的眼睛里。她毁了我的晚餐!
- Oh, this is really important. I better take this. Excuse me.
- 噢,这真的很重要。我最好接一下这通电话。容我离开一下。
- You tuck that turtlehead back in its shell and toot, scoot, and boogie to the backyard.
- 你缩回便意,然后一边发出噗噗噗的声响,快步疾走到后院。
- You pop a squat and push it. P-p-push it real good. And just when you think you've gotten away with your rectal ruse...
- 你蹲下解放并使力推挤。推、推、推得极为卖力。而正当你以为没人发现你直肠耍的小花招时...
- Please! Please...I-I won't tell if you don't tell. No deal!
- 拜托!求你了...我--如果你不说出去我就不会说。门儿都没有!
- Why? Why can't you be a nice grandma that bakes pies and knits sweaters?
- 为什么?为什么你不能是一个烤派和织毛衣的好奶奶?
- Please excuse me.
- 请容我离开一下。
- Before you pass the chocolate delights, you spritz the bowl with Poo-Pourri.
- 在你端出巧克力美食前,你把Poo-Pourri喷在马桶里。
- Nice. Whew! That was a good one, but it smells good, too. You did so good.
- 赞。唷呼!那个不错喔,而且闻起来也很不错。你做得真好。
- I just pooped, and it smells fabulous. Yeah! Bring it down, bring it down...downtown I did, right?! Yeah! Yeah!
- 我刚拉屎,它超好闻。耶!就是这样、就是这样...我做到了,对吧?!耶!耶!
- All they'll be able to smell is an appetizing blend of natural essential oils.
- 他们能闻到的只有刺激食欲的天然精油混合香味。
- Oh, that's heavenly. I don't remember putting a lemon meringue pie in the oven.
- 噢,那真是太美好了。我不记得有在烤箱里放柠檬蛋白派啊。
- Whatever that smell is, I wanna eat it right now with my mouth.
- 不管那是什么味道,我想要现在就吃掉它,此时此刻,用我的嘴。
- It smells like sunshine! And Froot Loops! Very nice blend.
- 闻起来像阳光!还有彩色麦片圈圈!非常棒的交融。
- Marry this one, man. I mean, she poops pies. Am I right? Just like me! Just like you!
- 娶这女人回家吧,兄弟。我的意思是,她便出派耶。我说对了吗?就像我!就像你!
- Winner, winner, burrito dinner.
- 赢家、赢家,厕所的赢家。
- Control the "shituation" with Poo-Pourri-the Before-You-Go Toilet Spray that creates a film on the water's surface that actually traps odor before it begins.
- 用Poo-Pourri掌控“屎况”--它是会在水面上制造一层薄膜的“事前”厕所喷雾,那层薄膜在气味开始发散前就能确实抑制臭气。
- If your poo stinks, click here to get your Poo-Pourri today at poopourri.com.
- 如果你的便便散发恶臭,今天就点击这里前往poopourri.com取得你的Poo-Pourri。
- Poo-Pourri. When the glasses clink, don't ruin the party with a stink.
- Poo-Pourri。当大家举杯欢庆时,别让臭臭坏了派对兴致。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: