手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第147期:让用户喜爱的产品

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • And our return to our investors is about 29,000%.
  • 但我们给投资者的回报率高达29000%
  • So a lot of people were very interested.
  • 因此,很多投资者对我们很感兴趣
  • And are sort of like.
  • 当时,在别人眼里
  • What makes Wufoo a little bit different or how do we run the company very differently,
  • Wufoo很特别或者说,我们运营公司的模式与众不同
  • and a lot of it was focused on product.
  • 我们把更多的注意力放在了产品身上
  • We weren't interested in building software that, I guess that just people wanted to use.
  • 我们的重心不在于开发客户仅仅想用用的软件
  • Right. That reminding you that you worked in a cubicle, cuz it was database app at its sort of core.
  • 这就不断提醒我们,要精益求精我们的产品本质上是数据库
  • We wanted a product that people wanted to love.
  • 我们想推出一款人们非常喜爱的产品
  • That people wanted to have a relationship with,
  • 会迷恋的产品
  • and we were actually very fanatical about how we approached this idea.
  • 我们痴迷于将这个创意实现
  • at the point where it's almost sort of sort of sciency sort of way.
  • 已经到了狂热的地步有点像科学狂人了
  • So what we said was like Okay.
  • 好的
  • What's interesting about start-ups in terms of us wanting to create things that people love is that,
  • 从推出让用户喜爱的产品这个角度来看待公司的话,是非常有趣的
  • love and unconditional sort of feelings are things that are difficult for us to do in sort of real life.
  • 在现实生活中和一个人相爱,对于我们来说不是什么容易的事
  • And at start-ups we have to do it sort of at scale.
  • 对于创业公司来讲,也是这样的
  • So we've decided to do is just start of by just looking at,
  • 我们当时这样想
  • Okay, how does real relationships work in the real world,
  • 在现实生活中,我们是如何处理感情的呢
  • and how can we apply them to sort of how we run our business
  • 这种方法同样可以应用到创业上
  • and sort of build our product that way.
  • 可以应用到产品上
  • So we'll go over basically these two metaphors,
  • 打两个比方
  • find new users as if we're trying to date them and existing users as if it were a successful marriage.
  • 寻找新用户的过程就好像约会一样留存客户就好比是成功的婚姻
  • So when it comes to dating, lot of the stuff that we uncovered had to do with first impressions.
  • 因此,约会的时候第一印象很重要
  • all, all of you often talk about your relationships in terms of the origin story.
  • 你们在谈论自己的感情经历时都会讲到开始时候的那些事
  • If I asked you to tell me about the first kiss,
  • 会谈到初吻
  • how you sort of met, how you proposed,
  • 是怎么认识的,怎样求婚的
  • these are the things that we say over and over and over again.
  • 这些事儿讲过很多遍
  • They're basically the word-of-mouth stories of our relationships,
  • 这些事儿其实就是感情的口碑营销
  • and they're the same kinds of things that we do with companies.
  • 创业其实是有相似之处的


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

这节课Wufoo的创始人为我们讲了“如何打造用户喜爱的产品”,他通过自己创建Wufoo的一些案例,为我们上了非常生动的一课。在他眼中,给用户留下的第一印象比较好,成功几率会比较大,还要特备重视客服的影响力。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
cubicle ['kju:bikl]

想一想再看

n. 寝室,小卧室

联想记忆
uncovered [,ʌn'kʌvəd]

想一想再看

adj. 无覆盖物的;未保险的;无盖的 v. 脱帽致敬;

 
fanatical [fə'nætikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 狂热的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。