adj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 柯南脱口秀 > 正文
- Thank you,please,thank you.Why is this socially unacceptable,why?
- 谢谢大家 好了 为什么这不被社会认同啊
- This feels really good.
- 感觉好棒啊
- yeah, it's kind of disturbing for the viewer.I'm sure it's great for you.
- 对观众来说有点反胃啦 你感觉一定很棒
- That never bothered me on this show.
- 我从不会为此不安
- Welcome to the program.We've got a great program tonight,do we not,Andy?We really do,Conan.
- 欢迎来到节目现场 今晚节目很棒 是吧 安迪 真是的 柯南
- There you have it,good night,everybody.
- 好了 大家晚安
- That always bums me out when the crowd applauds the show ending that quickly.
- 每次观众为节目早结束而鼓掌都让我不爽
- That's an excited group there.Glad that's over.
- 群众情绪激动啊 结束了 太好了
- We got good news,after a long drought,We finally got some rain here in Los Angeles.
- 好消息 经过了漫长的干旱 洛杉矶终于下雨了
- Not bad,that's a good thing.
- 不错啊 这很棒
- It's been a tough week for Los Angeles parents because they had to explain to their children what that stuff coming from the sky is.
- 洛杉矶的家长这周很不容易 他们得向孩子们解释天上落下的东西是什么
- No one,kids under 5 have never seen it before.
- 5岁以下的孩子都没见识过下雨
- My kids saw windshield wipers,they were panicked.What are those things,daddy?
- 我的孩子们看到刮雨器吓坏了 那是什么啊 爸爸
- Father,father,what is it,father?That's how Andy's kids talk to him,yeah.
- 父亲 那是什么 安迪的孩子就这么跟他说话
- He's papa.They call you papa,right?papa exactly.Papa,I'm frightened by the moisture,papa.
- 粑粑 他们管你叫粑粑 没错 粑粑 这湿气让我害怕
- Why papa,why?Crazy stuff going on in the real world though.
- 这是为什么啊 粑粑 现实世界中发生了一些疯狂的事
- I don't consider Los Angeles the real world,man,Not at all.One weird town.
- 我不把洛杉矶当做是现实世界 的确 这是个奇怪的城市

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
unacceptable | ['ʌnək'septəbl] | |||
viewer | ['vju:ə] | |||
social | ['səuʃəl] | |||
frightened | ['fraitnd] | |||
disturbing | [di'stə:biŋ] | |||
organize | ['ɔ:gənaiz] | |||
unemployment | ['ʌnim'plɔimənt] | |||
drought | [draut] | 联想记忆 | ||
contract | ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt] | 联想记忆 |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: