手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):多芬广告 我的美丽由我做主

编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • They said I was too pretty to fight.
  • 他们说我长这么美不可能打拳击的
  • "Aw she can't fight." "You're going to mess up that beautiful face."
  • “哦她没办法打拳的”、“你会毁了你美丽的小脸蛋”
  • They said that I was too fat. Only skinny girls can dress well.
  • 他们说我太胖,只有苗条的女孩才能穿得美美的
  • They look at me head to toe. How can she be a lawyer?
  • 他们从头到脚地打量我:“她怎么可能是律师?”
  • They said I didn't dress for my age.
  • 他们说我的打扮与年纪违和
  • They said my nose was too prominent.
  • 他们说我的鼻子太突出了
  • They said that I was too masculine.
  • 他们说我太有男子气概了
  • They thought the cat calling was a compliment.
  • 他们觉得在街头被吹口哨是种恭维
  • He said "you can fix those teeth quite easily."
  • 他说你为什么不去矫正牙齿
  • Boyish and ugly. When they were talking about female, they weren't talking about me.
  • “太像男人、很丑”。他们认为我跟女性搭不上边
  • This was not pretty. They would holler from across the street.
  • “这样不美”。他们会隔着街叫喊
  • Look sophisticated. Embarrassing nose. Too chubby. Just too skinny.
  • “太老练了啦”、“鼻子简直丢人现眼”、“太肥了”、“太瘦了”
  • Manly. Crazy hair. Never look good.
  • “男人婆”、“钢丝头”、“看起来一直很丑”
  • Too wild. Too cute. Too beautiful. Too fat.
  • “太野了”、“太可爱了”、“太漂亮了”、“太胖了”
  • He Said. They Said. She said. I said: "No way!"
  • 他说、他们说、她说...我说:“想都别想!”
  • You aren't me. I'm me. I'm not going to be defined by anyone's expectations.
  • 你不是我,我才是我。我不用被他人的预期限制住自己
  • I don't dress my age. I dress myself the way I am.
  • 我不因应年纪来打扮,我要打扮成“我自己”的样子
  • 'Cause my face has nothing to do with my boxing.
  • 我的长相跟我能否打拳击是两码子事
  • I'm ranked No.1 in the country and No.2 in the world.
  • 我在全国排名第一、世界排名第二
  • As a fashion blogger, my style is 100% unapologetic.
  • 身为时尚博主,我对我的造型感到自豪
  • I don't wanna change my teeth.
  • 我不想要改变我的牙齿
  • My looks have nothing to do with my capabilities.
  • 我的外表与能力完全无关
  • This is me, this is my hair.
  • 这就是我,这是我的头发
  • My beauty. My beauty. My beauty. My say.
  • 我的美丽。我的美丽。我的美丽。我说了算。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
重点单词   查看全部解释    
prominent ['prɔminənt]

想一想再看

adj. 杰出的,显著的,突出的

联想记忆
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
defined [di'faind]

想一想再看

adj. 有定义的,确定的;清晰的,轮廓分明的 v. 使

 
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。