手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 夏洛的网 > 正文

夏洛的网(MP3+中英字幕) 第78期:家里的谈话(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • "Yes, I do," said Mrs. Arable.
  • “是的,我觉得是很棒,”阿拉布尔太太说,
  • "And now, Fern, it's time to get ready for Sunday School.
  • “不过现在,弗恩,该上主日学校去了。
  • And tell Avery to get ready.
  • 叫艾弗里快准备好。
  • And this afternoon you can tell me more about what goes on in Uncle Homer's barn.
  • 下午你可以再告诉我霍默舅舅那谷仓里的事。
  • Aren't you spending quite a lot of time there?
  • 你在那里是不是花了许多时间啊?
  • You go there almost every afternoon, don't you?"
  • 你几乎天天下午都到那里去,对不对?”
  • "I like it there," replied Fern.
  • “我喜欢那里,”弗恩回答说。
  • She wiped her mouth and ran upstairs.
  • 她擦过嘴就上楼去了。
  • After she had left the room, Mrs. Arable spoke in a low voice to her husband.
  • 她离开厨房以后,阿拉布尔太太小声对她的丈夫说话。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"Yes, I do," said Mrs. Arable.

“是的,我觉得是很棒,”阿拉布尔太太说,
"And now, Fern, it's time to get ready for Sunday School.
“不过现在,弗恩,该上主日学校去了。
And tell Avery to get ready.
叫艾弗里快准备好。
And this afternoon you can tell me more about what goes on in Uncle Homer's barn.
下午你可以再告诉我霍默舅舅那谷仓里的事。
Aren't you spending quite a lot of time there?
你在那里是不是花了许多时间啊?
You go there almost every afternoon, don't you?"
你几乎天天下午都到那里去,对不对?”
"I like it there," replied Fern.
“我喜欢那里,”弗恩回答说。
She wiped her mouth and ran upstairs.
她擦过嘴就上楼去了。
After she had left the room, Mrs. Arable spoke in a low voice to her husband.
她离开厨房以后,阿拉布尔太太小声对她的丈夫说话。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
arable ['ærəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可耕的,适合种植的 n. 可耕地

联想记忆
fern [fə:n]

想一想再看

n. 羊齿植物,蕨

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。