手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第98期:海边相遇(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I thought he was probably looking at the warship. I watched him for half an hour,
  • 我想他在看那艘军舰。我观察了他半个小时,
  • until he went back into the house for lunch. Then I went back to the hotel for mine.
  • 直到他回房去吃午饭。后来我也回旅馆吃午饭了。
  • I wasn't feeling very confident.
  • 我感到心里没底。
  • That old man might be the old man I had met in the farmhouse on the moors.
  • 这个老头有可能是我在荒原的农舍里见过的那个。
  • But there are hundreds of old men in houses by the sea, and he was probably just a nice old man on his holidays.
  • 可是海边住着数百个老人,他也有可能不过是正在度假的一位慈祥老者而已。
  • After lunch I sat in front of the hotel and looked out to sea;
  • 午饭后我坐在旅馆前看着大海;
  • and then I felt happier, because I saw something new.
  • 后来我看到了一样以前没见过的东西,我感到来了精神。
  • A yacht came up the coast and stopped a few hundred metres off the Ruff. MacGillivray and I went down to the harbour,
  • 一艘快艇向岸边驶来,停在离拉福数百米的地方。我和麦吉里夫雷赶到港口,
  • got a boat, and spent the afternoon fishing.
  • 搞了一只船,整个下午都在那儿钓鱼。
  • We caught quite a lot of fish and then, at about four o'clock, went to look at the yacht.
  • 我们钓到不少鱼,后来,大约四点钟,我们过去看那艘快艇。
  • It looked like a fast boat and its name was the Ariadne.
  • 看起来像是一艘摩托艇,船名叫阿里亚德妮。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I thought he was probably looking at the warship. I watched him for half an hour,

我想他在看那艘军舰。我观察了他半个小时,
until he went back into the house for lunch. Then I went back to the hotel for mine.
直到他回房去吃午饭。后来我也回旅馆吃午饭了。
I wasn't feeling very confident.
我感到心里没底。
That old man might be the old man I had met in the farmhouse on the moors.
这个老头有可能是我在荒原的农舍里见过的那个。
But there are hundreds of old men in houses by the sea, and he was probably just a nice old man on his holidays.
可是海边住着数百个老人,他也有可能不过是正在度假的一位慈祥老者而已。
After lunch I sat in front of the hotel and looked out to sea
午饭后我坐在旅馆前看着大海;
and then I felt happier, because I saw something new.
后来我看到了一样以前没见过的东西,我感到来了精神。
A yacht came up the coast and stopped a few hundred metres off the Ruff. MacGillivray and I went down to the harbour,
一艘快艇向岸边驶来,停在离拉福数百米的地方。我和麦吉里夫雷赶到港口,
got a boat, and spent the afternoon fishing.
搞了一只船,整个下午都在那儿钓鱼。
We caught quite a lot of fish and then, at about four o'clock, went to look at the yacht.
我们钓到不少鱼,后来,大约四点钟,我们过去看那艘快艇。
It looked like a fast boat and its name was the Ariadne.
看起来像是一艘摩托艇,船名叫阿里亚德妮。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
yacht [jɔt]

想一想再看

n. 游艇,快艇 vi. 驾快艇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。