手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第96期:海边相遇(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Chapter 10 Meetings by the sea
  • 第10章 海边相遇
  • It was a fine, blue June morning, and I was outside a hotel in Bradgate looking out to sea.
  • 六月的清晨天空一碧如洗,我站在布拉盖特一家旅馆外面眺望着大海。
  • There was a ship out there, and I could see that it was a warship of some kind.
  • 海上有一艘船,看得出来是某种军舰。
  • Mac Gillivray had been in the navy and knew the ship.
  • 麦吉里夫雷当过海军知道是什么军舰。
  • I sent a message to Sir Walter to ask if it could help us if necessary.
  • 我给瓦尔特爵士送了个信,问必要时这艘军舰能否帮助我们。
  • After breakfast we walked along the beach under the Ruff.
  • 早饭后我们在拉福下面的海滩上散步。
  • I kept hidden while MacGillivray counted the six lots of steps in the cliff.
  • 麦吉里夫雷数着峭壁上的六条台阶,而我则始终隐蔽着。
  • I waited for an hour while he counted, and when I saw him coming towards me with a piece of paper, I was very nervous.
  • 他数台阶让我等了一个小时,看到他手里拿着一张纸向我走来时,我感到忐忑不安。
  • He read out the numbers. 'Thirty-four, thirty-five, thirty-nine, forty-two, forty-seven, and twenty-one. '
  • 他念数字:"三十四、三十五、三十九、四十二、四十七、二十一。"
  • I almost got up and shouted.
  • 我差点跳起来狂喊。
  • We walked back to Bradgate quickly.
  • 我们马上回布拉盖特。
  • MacGillivray had six policemen sent down from London.
  • 麦吉里夫雷从伦敦调来了六个警察。
  • He then went off to look at the house at the top of the thirty-nine steps.
  • 然后他离开去看那三十九级台阶顶上的房子。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Chapter 10 Meetings by the sea

第10章 海边相遇
It was a fine, blue June morning, and I was outside a hotel in Bradgate looking out to sea.
六月的清晨天空一碧如洗,我站在布拉盖特一家旅馆外面眺望着大海。
There was a ship out there, and I could see that it was a warship of some kind.
海上有一艘船,看得出来是某种军舰。
Mac Gillivray had been in the navy and knew the ship.
麦吉里夫雷当过海军知道是什么军舰。
I sent a message to Sir Walter to ask if it could help us if necessary.
我给瓦尔特爵士送了个信,问必要时这艘军舰能否帮助我们。
After breakfast we walked along the beach under the Ruff.
早饭后我们在拉福下面的海滩上散步。
I kept hidden while MacGillivray counted the six lots of steps in the cliff.
麦吉里夫雷数着峭壁上的六条台阶,而我则始终隐蔽着。
I waited for an hour while he counted, and when I saw him coming towards me with a piece of paper, I was very nervous.
他数台阶让我等了一个小时,看到他手里拿着一张纸向我走来时,我感到忐忑不安。
He read out the numbers. 'Thirty-four, thirty-five, thirty-nine, forty-two, forty-seven, and twenty-one. '
他念数字:"三十四、三十五、三十九、四十二、四十七、二十一。"
I almost got up and shouted.
我差点跳起来狂喊。
We walked back to Bradgate quickly.
我们马上回布拉盖特。
MacGillivray had six policemen sent down from London.
麦吉里夫雷从伦敦调来了六个警察。
He then went off to look at the house at the top of the thirty-nine steps.
然后他离开去看那三十九级台阶顶上的房子。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。