您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之国际问题篇 >
正文
- How do we build a society without fossil fuels?
- 如果不用石油,我们如何让一个社会运转起来?
- This is a very complex challenge,
- 这是个十分严峻的挑战,
- and I believe developing countries could take the lead in this transition.
- 我相信发展中国家可以为这个改变起带头作用。
- And I'm aware that this is a contentious statement,
- 我很清楚这是一个很有争议性的说法,
- but the reality is that so much is at stake in our countries
- 但事实是,如果我们国家的发展始终围绕着石油,
- if we let fossil fuels stay at the center of our development. We can do it differently.
- 国家就会承担巨大的风险。我们能换一种发展方案。
- And it's time, it really is time,
- 而且是时候,真的是时候了,
- to debunk the myth that a country has to choose between development on the one hand
- 去揭穿这个所谓一个国家必须在一边是经济发展,
- and environmental protection, renewables, quality of life, on the other.
- 另一边是环境保护,可再生资源,以及生活质量中二选一的谬误。
- I come from Costa Rica, a developing country.
- 我来自哥斯达黎加一个发展中国家。
- We are nearly five million people, and we live right in the middle of the Americas,
- 我们有将近五百万的人口,身处在美洲的中心,
- so it's very easy to remember where we live.
- 所以记住哥斯达黎加的位置十分的简单。
- Nearly 100 percent of our electricity comes from renewable sources, five of them.
- 我们所用的电力资源几乎百分之百来自于可再生资源,一共有五种。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练