您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
亚洲研究公开课 >
正文
- Maybe sometimes... all you can do after terrible events is to have ceremony.
- 可能有时,可怕的事情发生后你能做的就是做一些仪式。
- Well, so now the scroll goes on.
- 现在画卷继续展开。
- And I mean for all the rivers to flow together, time flows, all different rivers and all different times flow together.
- 我的意思是这些河流互相交汇,时光飞逝,所有不同的河流和相错的时光都交汇到一起。
- And the journeys, many different journeys come together.
- 旅程,不同的旅程也交汇到一处。
- They could be Chinese New Year's Parades, Qing Ming festival, the...and the... and also political demonstrations,
- 可能是中国新年的庙会,清明节日……也可能是政治示威。
- they are also part of the human parade and they all flow together and then apart.
- 那也是人们示威的一部分,都交汇到一起,接着又分开。
- And so here I come to... I come to peace demonstrations,
- 我来这里来参加和平的示威
- I am showing a peace demonstration in San Francisco and that flows into another peace demonstration in Washington DC.
- 展示出旧金山的和平示威活动而那又和华盛顿特区的和平示威结合到一起。
- In San Francisco we were a peace dragon with one hundred thousand pairs of feet walking up and down the city hills.
- 在旧金山,我们的活动有十万人一起在市区里示威游行。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程介绍:
萨福克郡大学邀请了著名的华裔女性主义作家汤婷婷前去做了有关她的新书《我热爱宽广的生活》的发表及演讲会。会上汤女士谈到了有关她的新书和第一本书的内在联系,故事之间的心理纽带以及一次女性主义和平示威的经历。
原声视频:
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201701/489213.shtml