手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第66期:新年舞会(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • But just then Priscilla hurried in, saying, 'Dear child, let me look at your dress!
  • 可这时普丽西拉闯了进来,说:"好孩子,让我看看你的衣服,
  • I saw the Squire step on it during the dance. '
  • 我看见乡绅在跳舞的时候踩到你了。"
  • 'I suppose I'd better go now, 'Godfrey said disappointedly to Priscilla.
  • "我想我得走了。"戈弗雷失望地对普丽西拉说。
  • 'It doesn't matter at all to me whether you go or stay, 'said Priscilla impatiently,
  • "你走不走我都无所谓。"普丽西拉不耐烦地说,
  • looking closely at the waist of Nancy's dress.
  • 她在仔细地看南茜衣服的腰部。
  • 'Do you want me to go? 'Godfrey asked Nancy.
  • "你想让我走吗?"戈弗雷问南茜。
  • 'Do whatever you like, 'replied Nancy, trying to sound cold again.
  • "随你便。"南茜尽可能恢复以前的冷淡。
  • 'Well, I want to stay, 'answered Godfrey, and sat down.
  • "那么我想留下来。"戈弗雷说着坐下来。
  • Tonight he wanted to enjoy being with Nancy for as long as possible,
  • 他今天晚上要尽可能多地呆在南茜身边,
  • without thinking about what would happen tomorrow.
  • 不管明天会怎么样。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

But just then Priscilla hurried in, saying, 'Dear child, let me look at your dress

可这时普丽西拉闯了进来,说:"好孩子,让我看看你的衣服,
I saw the Squire step on it during the dance. '
我看见乡绅在跳舞的时候踩到你了。"
'I suppose I'd better go now, 'Godfrey said disappointedly to Priscilla.
"我想我得走了。"戈弗雷失望地对普丽西拉说。
'It doesn't matter at all to me whether you go or stay, 'said Priscilla impatiently,
"你走不走我都无所谓。"普丽西拉不耐烦地说,
looking closely at the waist of Nancy's dress.
她在仔细地看南茜衣服的腰部。
'Do you want me to go? 'Godfrey asked Nancy.
"你想让我走吗?"戈弗雷问南茜。
'Do whatever you like, 'replied Nancy, trying to sound cold again.
"随你便。"南茜尽可能恢复以前的冷淡。
'Well, I want to stay, 'answered Godfrey, and sat down.
"那么我想留下来。"戈弗雷说着坐下来。
Tonight he wanted to enjoy being with Nancy for as long as possible,
他今天晚上要尽可能多地呆在南茜身边,
without thinking about what would happen tomorrow.
不管明天会怎么样。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。