您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语视频听力 >
纪录片 >
BBC纪录片《中国新年》 >
正文
- Everyone's loving the Dragons.
- 大家都喜爱龙
- And you see in front of all of the dragons there is somebody carrying a pearl.
- 能看到在所有这些龙的前面都有人拿着一颗珠子
- Everyone is touching it for good luck and that is supposed to represent wisdom.
- 大家都要摸一下以求好运,因为这珠子代表智慧
- And the dragon is in constant pursue toward wisdom. That's what the pearl means.
- 而龙会一直追求智慧。这就是珠子的含义
- This whole city is partying. Thank you.
- 整个城市都在欢庆。谢谢
- Amazing, somebody in the crowd has just given me a red envelope
- 有意思,人群里有人给了我个红包
- which is a tradition in China, suppose to bring good luck.
- 这是个中国传统,表示会带来好运
- At Chinese New Year, giving red envelopes is a hugely popular custom.
- 在中国新年,送红包是特别流行的习俗
- There is cash inside. Thank you very much, my friends.
- 里边是现钱。非常感谢,朋友
- These incredible stilt walkers have come from the Netherlands.
- 这些难以置信的高跷手来自荷兰
- Just magical, these dinosaurs. Absolutely glorious. Look at you!
- 这些恐龙太奇妙了。绝对漂亮。看看你
- We have entered Canton Road,
- 我们进了广东道
- the Hong Kong's equivalent of our Bond Street and somewhere here should be Kate Humble.
- 这在香港,就相当于我们伦敦的邦德街,而凯特·韩波应该就在附近
- There she is! I can see her, there! How are you doing? Happy New Year, Miss Humble.
- 她在那儿,我看到了,那里!你怎么样?新年快乐韩波小姐
- And that's it, Ant has been the finale of this evening, it's been the most amazing parade.
- 就是这些,安特就是今晚的收官演出,这可真是美妙的游行啊
- But, extraordinarily, the party doesn't end here.
- 不过非同寻常的是,派对还没有结束
- Tomorrow we've got a whole new celebration that will get started.
- 明天还会开始进行全新的庆祝
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练