n. 娱乐
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文
- Here's a sneak peek, exclusive look inside the brand-new A330neo that you'll be flying on for next year.
- 这是独家一窥明年您将能搭乘的全新A330neo内部空间。
- It will provide all the latest comfort and design features currently available in its bigger sister, the A350XWB,
- 它将提供一切最新的舒适和设计功能,和它的姊妹机A350XWB目前搭载的相同,
- and will also include a whole range of new innovations.
- 且也会纳入一系列新设备。
- From now on, when you get on a plane, you will definitely know if it's an Airbus or not.
- 从现在起,当您踏上一架飞机,您绝对会知道它是否是一架空中巴士。
- We are calling this "Airspace by Airbus," and this is not just another marketing slogan. No!
- 我们称之为“空中巴士飞行空间”,这并非只是另一种营销标语。不!
- This is a new brand that stands for Airbus cabin DNA, which is covering the leading elements of comfort, ambience, service, and design.
- 这是代表空中巴士机舱DNA的新品牌,它兼顾舒适、氛围、服务和设计的各种首要元素。
- And we're applying that uniquely to our cabins so that you as a passenger or crew member will really see and feel the difference.
- 我们将那独一无二地运用在我们的机舱,好让身为乘客或机组人员的您能真的看见和感受到不同。
- This isn't tinkering or just in business or first class.
- 这不是做做样子或只在商务或头等舱。
- Wherever you're seated in an Airbus, including in economy, passengers will experience a new way of flying forever. Here's Ingo again.
- 无论您坐在一架空中巴士的哪里,包含经济舱,乘客们将永远体验一种新的飞行方式。再换Ingo说明。
- Let's start with the personal space, because that is most important for the passengers.
- 让我们从个人空间开始,因为对乘客来说,那是最重要的。
- Actually, we have our 18-inch-wide seat, which is a lot wider than our competition.
- 事实上,我们拥有18英吋宽的座位,那比我们的竞业对手还要宽许多。
- We have an entertainment system solution that gives you full space for your foot and legs under the seat.
- 我们有能提供你的腿和脚在座位下有足够空间的娱乐系统套装。
- We also have new bins, with 66 percent more volume that makes it easy and relaxed to arrive and to store your carry-on luggage.
- 我们还有新的置物箱,多出百分之六十六的空间,让存放您的随身行李更方便轻松。
- Ambience—what you also see here is about light, the magic of light.
- 氛围--您在这另外看到的是灯光,灯光的魔力。
- We added light con features and a full-color LED system.
- 我们增设灯光调控功能以及彩色LED系统。
- Finally, services—in terms of services, we provide entertainment system,
- 最后,服务--就服务方面,我们提供能上网的娱乐系统、
- connectivity system online-fit so that we are truly connected to the world.
- 连网系统,如此一来我们才真正和世界接轨。
- In fact, Airbus's designers have rethought every corner of the cabin.
- 事实上,空中巴士的设计团队重新思考了机舱内的每个角落。
- Take the lavatories—you'll barely recognize them.
- 拿洗手间来说--你会几乎认不出来。
- The lavatories actually have now new features in terms of hygiene.
- 洗手间现在其实有全新卫生功能。
- So, we add aroma, we add sound, we add color lighting and anti-bacterial surfaces
- 我们添加香氛、添加音效、添加彩色灯光以及抗菌表面,
- as were indicated that from our passengers as a clear improvement area.
- 因为乘客们曾指出洗手间是个可以改善整洁的区域。
- Can you have this level of comfort and cheaper tickets?
- 你可以享受这等级的舒适度和便宜点的机票吗?
- The answer's "Yes," because the A330neo's 14 percent more fuel-efficient per seat in the current world.
- 答案是“可以”,因为A330neo每个座位比现今世界上的还要省百分之十四的油。
- The A330 offers every passenger in economy class an 18-inch seat.
- A330提供经济舱的每位乘客18英吋的座位。
- That's one inch wider than our competitors. In first and business class, we have the latest products on the A330.
- 那比我们的对手宽一英吋。在头等和商务舱,我们在A330上有最新的产品。
- We have the fourth generation of in-flight entertainment, allowing passengers to watch hundreds of movies,
- 我们有第四代机上娱乐系统,让乘客能观赏数百部电影、
- communicate with people on the ground or communicate with passengers on board the aircraft.
- 与地面的人或机上乘客交流。
- All of that combined with the fuel efficiency gives the A330 a great ride for the passengers at the best possible price.
- 那全部加上省油特性,让A330能以最优惠的价格提供乘客一趟优质之旅。
- Close to 200 A330neos have already been bought by 10 customers, and they don't have to wait long.
- 有近两百架A330neo已被十位客户购买,而且他们不需要等太久。
- This is the fastest drawing board-to-delivery of a new airplane Airbus has ever done.
- 这是空中巴士公司史上做过最快速的新机规划到出货计划。
- But that's another story, and we'll have more on that soon.
- 不过那是另一个故事了,我们很快会有关于那的更多信息。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
entertainment | [.entə'teinmənt] | 联想记忆 | ||
relaxed | [ri'lækst] | |||
comfort | ['kʌmfət] | 联想记忆 | ||
efficiency | [i'fiʃənsi] | 联想记忆 | ||
crew | [kru:] | |||
recognize | ['rekəgnaiz] | |||
slogan | ['sləugən] | |||
competition | [kɔmpi'tiʃən] | |||
improvement | [im'pru:vmənt] | |||
covering | ['kʌvəriŋ] |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: