手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):阿迪达斯博格巴广告 你不会成为我

编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • You. You will never be me. Never.
  • 就凭你?你永远不会成为我。压根没戏
  • You will never play like me.
  • 你踢球的方式永远不会和我一样
  • You won't wear this shirt or dance like me.
  • 你永远不会穿上这件衣服,你跳舞永远不会和我一样。
  • You will never be me.
  • 你永远不会和我一样。
  • YOU?! I don't want to be YOU.
  • 你?我不想成为你。
  • I don't want to be anything like you.
  • 我不想和你有任何相似,
  • I don't want to play like you. Or dance like that.
  • 无论是踢球还是跳舞。
  • I don't want to wear your name on MY back
  • 我不想穿着印有你名字的衣服,
  • Or see your numbers on MY phone.
  • 或者在我的手机上看你的关注数。
  • Your flock of 'Insta-finger-likers' keep 'em, I'll get my own.
  • 收好你的那些僵尸粉吧,我想要我自己的粉丝。
  • I don't want your face or your fame…
  • 我不想拥有你的样貌,或者你的名誉。
  • and I don't want to hear YOUR name when I play MY game
  • 在我踢球的时候,我不想听见你的名字。
  • Don't want your signature Or your signature moves.
  • 我不想要你的签名或是你的标志动作。
  • Don't want your glory. Don't want your hype.
  • 我不想拥有你的荣耀。我不想要你的名声。
  • Don't want your back-page type. Your player reel ain't real to me.
  • 我不想要你的头条,你的时刻不属于我。
  • Your promo deal ain't really me. You will never be MY commentary.
  • 你的身价不是我的。你也别想评价我的比赛。
  • Let me be clear, I don't want to be YOU.
  • 我必须说清楚,我不想成为你。
  • I just want your boots.
  • 我只想拥有你的战靴
  • I'm Paul Pogba. You be you.
  • 我是保罗·博格巴,而你就是你。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
重点单词   查看全部解释    
flock [flɔk]

想一想再看

n. 一群(人,兽),大堆
v. 成群而行,聚

 
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
commentary ['kɔmən.təri]

想一想再看

n. 实况报道,现场解说,评论,注释,批评

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。