您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语视频听力 >
纪录片 >
BBC纪录片《中国新年》 >
正文
- There's just time for some final rehearsals.
- 这是最后的彩排了
- Organising this operation, including over 2,000 performers, is Mason Hung.
- 这场包括两千多位演员的活动就是由洪忠兴组织举办的
- Mason, you are the grandfather of this event.
- 您可是这场盛事的创始人啊
- So go back to the very, very first event, what was it like and why did you start?
- 让我们回到它的最初去看,那时是怎样的情况,你为啥策划了它呢
- Originally we... at the beginning we think about something very traditional.
- 起初我们...一开始我们想到的是一些非常传统的东西
- But Hong Kong is an international city
- 但香港是一座国际化的都市
- so we would like to do something in a sense Chinese but also in a sense international.
- 所以我们想要做一些很有中国味道,又很国际化的事情
- It has become more colourful and exciting.
- 如今它已经变得更加多彩而刺激了
- I have the privilege of being on one of the floats tonight. Yes. What advice would you give me?
- 今晚我很荣幸能获准登上游行彩车。是的。你会给我些什么建议呢
- Make sure you don't fall off and enjoy!
- 确保别摔下来,然后就是尽情享受啦
- As the acts go through a pre-show performance,
- 在正式演出前的预演时
- I make my way back to my personal chariot which is the very last float in the parade.
- 我回到了我的个人座驾,也就是整场游行里的最后一辆彩车上
- Hey, good luck, guys, happy New Year. Good Luck!
- 嗨,祝你们好运啊,各位,新年快乐。祝你好运
- That is what is absolutely brilliant about this parade.
- 这绝对是这场游行最为出彩之处
- It is not just professional performers, children, schools, everybody gets involved
- 它不是职业演员的专业表演,孩子们、诸多学校、每个人都参与其中
- and there is a real sense of community and global participation.
- 构建了真正的共同体意识和全世界的参与
- I have got to go and get my jacket on, my red lucky scarf, get on my float and join in this massive parade.
- 我得去穿上我的夹克和幸运红围巾,爬上彩车,然后去参加这场盛大游行了
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练