您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之设计篇 >
正文
- The Zaraeeb, that's how they call themselves, which means the pig breeders,
- 照片上的这个人所代表的是自称“Zaraeeb”的一个群体,意思是猪的饲养者
- have been collecting the garbage of Cairo and sorting it in their own neighborhood for decades.
- 他们一直在开罗收集垃圾,而且已经在各自的社区整理了数十年。
- They have developed one of the most efficient and highly profitable systems on a global level.
- 他们已经开发了在全球水平范围内最高效,最高利润的系统
- Still, the place is perceived as dirty, marginalized and segregated
- 但即便如此,这个地方仍旧被视为肮脏的,被边缘化的隔离区
- because of their association with the trash.
- 因为他们与这些垃圾的紧密关系
- So my initial idea was to create an anamorphic piece,
- 所以我最初的想法是创建一个变形模块
- a piece that you can only see from one vantage point.
- 一个你只能从一个有力的角度来看的模块
- I wanted to challenge myself artistically by painting over several buildings
- 我想通过在几座建筑上作画来挑战我自己在艺术上的作为
- and having it only fully visible from one point on the Muqattam Mountain.
- 并使人们在Muqattam山上能看到其全景的方式
- The Muqattam Mountain is the pride of the community.
- Muqattam山是全社区的骄傲
- This is where they built the St. Simon Monastery,
- 这是他们建立圣西蒙修道院的地方
- a 10,000-seat cave church that they carved into the mountain itself.
- 一个内部有10000坐席的洞穴教堂
- So, the first time I stood on top of the mountain and I looked at the neighborhood,
- 我第一次站在山顶时,俯瞰着整个社区
- I asked myself, how on earth will I convince all those owners to let me paint on their buildings?
- 我问我自己,如何才能说服那些房屋的主人,让他们允许我在其建筑上画画呢?
- And then Magd came. Magd is a guide from the Church.
- 后来Magd来了。Magd是教堂的向导
- He told me the only person I needed to convince was Father Samaan, who is the leader of the community.
- 他告诉我,我唯一要去说服的人是神父Samaan,他是这个社区的领导
- But to convince Father Samaan, I needed to convince Mario,
- 但是想要说服他,我要先说服Mario
- who is a Polish artist who moved to Cairo 20 years ago and who created all the artwork of the Cave Church.
- 他是20年前搬到开罗的波兰艺术家,他创建了所有在洞穴教堂的艺术品
- I am really grateful to Mario. He was the key of the project.
- 我非常感激Mario,他是我这个项目的关键
- He managed to get me a meeting with Father Samaan, and surprisingly, he loved the idea.
- 他帮我约见了神父Samaan,惊奇的是,他很喜欢我的想法
- He asked me about where I painted before and how I will make it happen.
- 他问我以前在哪儿作过画,以及我将如何实现这个计划
- And he was mainly concerned by what I was going to write.
- 他最关心的是我要写的内容。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
由于养猪大户的聚集,把埃及的亚特纳赛尔变成了“垃圾之城”。这里臭味熏天,垃圾遍布大街小巷。但最终都被这个艺术家通过艺术美化了那个贫穷而被人忽视的城市。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201611/477338.shtml