您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- And so I've brought a couple of them with me. And well, they're very excited.
- 我今天把她们几个一起带来了。她们都非常激动
- What I should tell you -- what I should tell you is that they've each prepared their own little TED talks.
- 我要告诉你们,她们每个人都准备了一小段TED演讲
- So feel free to think of this as Sarah University.
- 所以你们尽可以把这里想成是莎拉大学
- Okay. Okay. Oh, well. Oh, wonderful. Good evening everybody.
- 好了,好了。噢,太棒了。大家晚上好
- Thank you so very much for having me here today.
- 非常感谢今天能让我来到这里
- Ah, thank you very much. My name is Lorraine Levine.
- 啊,非常感谢你们,我的名字叫珞琳莱文
- Oh my! There's so many of you. Hi sweetheart. Okay.
- 噢,我的天呀,有这么多人啊。你好,亲爱的
- Anyway, I am here because of a young girl, Sarah Jones. She's a very nice, young black girl.
- 好了,我今天来到这里是因为一个年轻姑娘,她叫莎拉琼斯。她是个非常好的年轻黑人姑娘
- Well you know, she calls herself black -- she's really more like a caramel color if you look at her. But anyway.
- 你们知道,她说她自己是黑人,实际上她是焦糖色,如果你仔细看的话。算了不管它了
- She has me here because she puts me in her show, what she calls her one-woman show.
- 她叫我来这儿参加她的演出,参加她的“一个女人一台戏”的表演
- And you know what that means, of course.
- 你们知道那是什么意思,当然了
- That means she takes the credit and then makes us come out here and do all the work. But I don't mind.
- 那就是说,活儿是我们来干,但是功劳都归她。但我并不介意
- Frankly, I'm kvelling just to be here with all the luminaries you have attending something like this, you know.
- 说实话,能来到这里我特别高兴,有这么多的专家来到这里
- Really, it's amazing.
- 真是太棒了
- Not only, of course, the scientists and all the wonderful giants of the industries but the celebrities.
- 这里不光是有科学家们和各行各业的领袖人物,这里还有好多名人
- There are so many celebrities running around here. I saw -- Glenn Close I saw earlier. I love her.
- 好多名人在这里进进出出。刚才我见到了葛伦克罗丝,我特别喜欢她
- And she was getting a yogurt in the Google cafe. Isn't that adorable?
- 她那会儿刚好在谷歌咖啡厅拿酸奶。这简直是太棒了
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
这是一段精采绝伦的演出。莎拉·琼斯一个人分别扮演了一位固执的犹太老太太、一个语速极快的多米尼加裔女大学生以及其他众多精彩角色。她为TED2009展示了她极其丰富的多面性格。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201611/476569.shtml