adj. 不适当的,不相称的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 柯南脱口秀 > 正文
- You know what's funny,I have talked to you a million times.Hung out with you some.We shot some stuff together.
- 有趣的是 我和你聊过上百万次了 跟你一起玩过 我们拍了一些短片
- And yet people are intimidated by you sometimes,right?Because of you,you have a fierce
- 但是人们有时依然怕你 对吗
- you have a fierce expression.You emanate power and intensity.
- 你的表情很凶 你给人感觉强势而严肃
- These are all compliments I'm giving you.
- 我这是在夸奖你
- But am I right that people probably get intimidated,right?
- 但人们会被你吓到 我说的对吗
- I'm a no nonsense kind of guy,you know what I mean.No nonsense.I ain't with that,yeah.
- 我这人不喜欢废话 你懂吗 不废话 我不接受废话 是的
- So don't give me no nonsense.I would never.
- 所以别拿废话糊弄我 我永远不会那样做的
- I would be the last person on earth,cube,to give you nonsense.
- 我是世界上最不可能对你说废话的人 库珀
- But is it a misconception?Are you unapproachable?You just came out now and you're smiling.
- 但是 这是一种误解吗 你是不是很高冷 因为你出场以后有说有笑的
- What happens when people come up to you and they just want to hang out?
- 如果有人过来和你说 他们想跟你一起玩怎么办
- Wait a minute.We can't hang out?I'm cool.I'm approachable.Just don't do anything stupid.
- 等等 我们不能一起玩 我很酷 平易近人 只要别做蠢事就行
- Simple.Don't do anything stupid.Ok,nothing stupid.
- 很简单 别做蠢事就行 好的 别做蠢事
- Look,Conan,don't do anything stupid and we're cool.You act like you're addressing me now.I am.
- 听着 柯南 别做蠢事我们就没事 你好像在对我说这话 我是在对你说
- I have created a,you know,sort of a hypothetical situation and now you're making it about me.
- 我假设了一种情景 而你现在开始怪我了
- I would never come up and do someting inappropriate uncool.You,yeah.
- 我永远不会对你做一些不适合或不酷的事 你吗 是的
- Admit it,I'm the coolest guy you know.Coolest guy you know.
- 承认吧 我是你认识的最酷的人 最酷的人
- You're pretty cool.You're pretty cool,no doubt.You aren't as cool as this dude right here.
- 你挺酷的 你挺酷的 毫无疑问 你没有这边这个家伙酷 但是
- But out of all of these people in here,yeah,you probably would be the one come up and do something really stupid.
- 但是在这里的这么多人里 你最有可能做出一些蠢事

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: