adj. 军事的
n. 军队
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 柯南脱口秀 > 正文
- Andy,let's go.It froze again.Ok,what.
- 安迪 赶紧的 又卡住了 好吧
- so,ok,you know it's spinning,so we will just,did you see "Game of Thrones"on sunday?
- 在刷呢 我们 你周日看《权利的游戏》了吗
- No,I didn't see it yet.How was it?It was intense.
- 不 没看呢 怎么样 好紧张啊
- Dragons are so cool,and then there was like that prince or Duke
- 龙都好酷啊 还有那个亲王还是公爵的
- Andy,you are just stalling.I want to know what time it is.
- 安迪 你在拖时间 我想知道时间
- Oh,it's back.it's back.Ok,great.what time is it?
- 好了 回来了 好的 几点了
- I found four recipes for lime biscuit.
- 我找到了四份青柠饼干的配方
- Siri must have heard you.Siri,what is the time of day?
- Siri一定是听到你说话了 Siri 现在几点了
- Playing Morris day and "The time".
- 播放 莫里斯·戴 《时间》
- No,no siri,tell me the time,T-I-M-E.calling Tim e!
- 不 siri 告诉我时间 呼叫 蒂姆·伊
- Who's Tim e,I don't know Tim e is.
- 蒂姆·伊是谁啊 我怎么知道
- Hello.I'm sorry to bother you,do you know what time it is?
- 喂 抱歉打扰 现在几点了
- Are you within of those apple watch as holes?Leave me alone.
- 你又是用苹果手表的混蛋吗 别来烦我
- Andy,just forget it.I don't care what time it is anymore.
- 安迪 算了吧 我已经不想知道时间了
- Apple doesn't make mistakes.It's probably my fault.
- 苹果是不出错的 一定是我不对
- I'm going to call customer support.I just don't know all of the details.
- 我打给客户服务 我或许是忽略了什么
- Fine.thank you for calling apple.If you recently purchased a new MAC book and wondering what happened to all of the holes for the cords,press one.
- 好吧 感谢致电苹果 如果你最近购买了新苹果笔记本 并想知道怎么插线孔都没了 请按1
- If your iphone feels really,really hot inside your pocket and you wonder what's that is doing to your genitals,Press two.
- 如果你的Iphone在兜里很烫 你担心这对你的生殖器会有什么影响 请按2
- If you purchased an apple watch and want to know what time it is,press three.
- 如果你购买了苹果手表 想知道几点了 请按3

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: