And speaking of Confucius, Confucius said: whoever controls the music controls the world, spinning like a top in our hand.
说到孔夫子,他曾经说过:谁掌握了音乐就掌握了世界,就像掌控欲手掌之中一样。
And you think about the music today, what kind of music do we have?
想想当今音乐我们有什么样的音乐呢?
So what is the sound of our world now? There's a lot of hateful music out there.
我们现在这个世界的声音是什么呢?外面有很多讨厌的音乐,
And so can we change the music?
我们怎么改变音乐呢?
I was talking about this demonstration where all the artist use our arts and then a few weeks later, bombing starts
我在演讲,所有的艺术家拿着我们的艺术若干星期后,攻击就来了,
and then you go back and go back into a lack of faith and saying "Oh, so what's the use?"
接着你变得缺乏信心说“哦,这有什么用?”

And then you start thinking in the long term, and ok, we'll just have to keep renewing the faith, to keep teaching, keep writing.
然后你思考很长时间,我们也会不断更新信心,去教育、去写作,
And no matter what the conditions are we keep going and we're thinking in the long term.
不管我们身处的环境如何我们要继续并且我们要长时间地思考,
So, maybe the peace and the art that we create now it will keep changing the world, but not right away.
因此,或许我们现在创造出的和平和艺术会不断地改变世界,但不是马上立竿见影,
I think what writers do, we change the atmosphere.
我认为我们作家做的是改变氛围,
Musicians too, we change the atmosphere.
音乐家也是,我们改变氛围,
And you know, the atmosphere is sort of subtle.
气氛有点微妙。