您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之科学篇 >
正文
- What an intriguing group of individuals you are ... to a psychologist.
- 你们是多么有趣的一群人啊……当然,是对心理学家而言。
- I've had the opportunity over the last couple of days
- 在过去几天里,我有机会
- of listening in on some of your conversations and watching you interact with each other.
- 倾听你们的交谈,观察你们的互动。
- And I think it's fair to say, already, that there are 47 people in this audience, at this moment,
- 我想我已经可以大胆地说,此时此刻,在你们中间,有47个人,
- displaying psychological symptoms I would like to discuss today.
- 已经表现出了精神病症状,我今天就想聊聊这个。
- And I thought you might like to know who you are.
- 我想你们都很想知道,到底是谁有精神病。
- But instead of pointing at you, which would be gratuitous and intrusive,
- 我不会直接指出来,因为那样很没必要,也不礼貌,
- I thought I would tell you a few facts and stories, in which you may catch a glimpse of yourself.
- 我会列举一些事实和情况,你们可以跟自己对照一下。
- I'm in the field of research known as personality psychology,
- 我从事的是人格心理学研究,
- which is part of a larger personality science which spans the full spectrum, from neurons to narratives.
- 它属于人格科学的范畴,人格科学的研究领域跨度很大,从神经元到叙述学。
- And what we try to do, in our own way, is to make sense of how each of us - each of you
- 而我们的研究方向是用我们的方式来弄清楚,为什么我们每一个人——在座的每一位
- is in certain respects, like all other people, like some other people and like no other person.
- 在某些方面跟其他所有人都一样,或者只跟部分人一样,或者跟谁都不一样。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
我是谁? 我真的了解自己吗? 心理学上常用一些性格特征给我们定义和分类, 本期TED演讲者Brian Little博士将为大家分享他在心理学领域的研究发现,帮助我们更清晰的认识自己,同时认识他人。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201608/461254.shtml