您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之科学篇 >
正文
- I was so scared that day, a day I will never forget.
- 那天我非常害怕,我永远不会忘记的一天。
- So, why do I do what I do?
- 然而,我为什么要这么做呢?
- I do it because I believe if I didn't, a huge part of the story about Gaza will be missing.
- 我这么做,因为我相信如果我不,将失去加沙的这个新闻的一大部分。
- There are some more stories I could tell you about my country.
- 我可以告诉你非常多我的国家的故事,
- And not all of them are bad.
- 并不是所有的都是不好的。
- I love my country, despite the terrible situation we live in --
- 我爱我的国家,尽管我们生活在这个糟糕的地带
- siege, poverty, unemployment -- but there is life.
- 闭塞,贫穷,失业...但这是生命
- There are people who are dreamers and amazing people full of energy.
- 这里的人们充满梦想和惊人的活力。
- We have wonderful music, and a great music school.
- 我们有美妙的音乐和伟大的音乐学校。
- We have parkour dancers who dance in the rubble of their homes.
- 我们有跑酷舞者,他们可以在他们家的瓦砾上跳舞。
- And Gaza is the only place in the Arab world where Muslims and Christians live in strong brotherhood.
- 同时,加沙是阿拉伯世界唯一一个地方,穆斯林和基督徒血脉相连。
- During the time of war, the hardest part for me is leaving the house early in the morning, leaving my children.
- 在战争期间,对我来说最艰难的是早晨离开家,离开我的孩子。
- I take a picture of them everyday because I never know if I will make it back to them.
- 我每天给他们拍照,因为我不知道我否还能回到他们身边。
- Being a fixer and a journalist is difficult and dangerous in Gaza.
- 在作为一个固定点和一个记者是非常困难和危险的。
- But when I hear the sound of the shelling or the sound of the bombing,
- 但是当我听见炮声、爆炸声时,
- I just head straight toward it, because I want to be there first, because these stories should be told.
- 我立即迎头而上去面对它,因为我想第一个到那儿,因为这些事需要被报道。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
本期TED演讲者Ameera Harouda女士来自战火纷飞的加沙地带,她没有选择逃离那里,因为那依然有她挚爱的土地,人民和国家。每当听到一声炮响时,她想到是如何在第一时间到达事出地将最新真实的故事挖掘和报道。让我们共同聆听她的故事。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201608/460674.shtml