您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- Indeed, Rensink's subjects took only a little bit more than a second to press the button.
- 是的,Rensink的实验对象仅仅花了一秒多一点点的时间来按下按钮。
- Can you see that one? 2.9 seconds.
- 这个能看到吗?2.9秒。
- How many don't see it still?
- 多少人仍然没有看到?
- What's on the roof of that barn? It's easy.
- 那个谷仓的屋顶上有什么?简单吧。
- Is it a bridge or a dock?
- 是桥还是船坞?
- There are a few more really dramatic ones, and then I'll close.
- 还有更多富有戏剧性的,然后我的演讲将结束。
- I want you to see a few that are particularly striking.
- 我想让你们看看几个很让人惊讶的。
- This one because it's so large and yet it's pretty hard to see. Can you see it?
- 这个很难看到因为它很大。看到了吗?
- See the shadows going back and forth? Pretty big.
- 看到那个朝前朝后的影子了吗?很大。
- So 15.5 seconds is the median time for subjects in his experiment there.
- 平均时间是15秒半,对于这个试验的对象。
- I love this one. I'll end with this one, just because it's such an obvious and important thing.
- 我爱这个。我将以这个结束,就因为它是一件很明显很重要的东西。
- How many still don't see it? How many still don't see it?
- 多少人还没看到?多少人还没看到?
- How many engines on the wing of that Boeing?
- 那架波音的机翼上有几架引擎?
- Right in the middle of the picture!
- 就在图片中间!
- OK. Thanks very much for your attention.
- 感谢你们的聆听。
- What I wanted to show you is that scientists,
- 我想告诉你们的是科学家,
- using their from-the-outside, third-person methods,
- 通过利用外部的、第三人称的方法,
- can tell you things about your own consciousness that you would never dream of,
- 可以告诉你关于内在意识的事情,那是你从未梦想的。
- and that, in fact, you're not the authority on your own consciousness that you think you are.
- 而且,实际上,你并没有主宰你自己的意识。
- And we're really making a lot of progress on coming up with a theory of mind.
- 我们正取得很多进步,在研究思想的理论上。
- Jeff Hawkins this morning, was describing his attempt to get theory, and a good, big theory, into the neuroscience.
- Jeff Hawkins在今早描述了他的尝试,使一个优秀的、大的理论,进入神经科学。
- And he's right. This is a problem.
- 他是对的。这是个问题。
- Harvard Medical School once -- I was at a talk -- director of the lab said,
- 哈佛医学院曾经--在一次谈话中--实验室主导说,
- "In our lab, we have a saying.
- “在我们实验室,有一种说法。
- If you work on one neuron, that's neuroscience.
- 如果你研究一个神经元,那就是神经科学。
- If you work on two neurons, that's psychology."
- 如果研究两个神经元,那就是心理学。”
- We have to have more theory, and it can come as much from the top down. Thank you very much.
- 我们需要更多的理论,而且他们能够自上而下而来。非常感谢。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
哲学家Dan Dennett有力地论述了其观点:我们不仅不了解自己的意识,而且一半时间都被大脑愚弄着。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201607/456332.shtml