n. 场,景,情景
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 柯南脱口秀 > 正文
- And there's a movie,called "13 inches or don't even show up"
- 有一部电影 叫做《要么13英寸 要么别出现》
- And I don't know what that is in centimeters for the canadians,but that's a lot,that's a lot of penis.
- 我不知道那换算成加拿大的厘米是多少 但是那对老二来说很长了
- I mean,that's a lot.No negotiation either.Like no,six inches but he owns a boat.Nothing like that.
- 我是说 那很长了 没得商量 比如说他只有6英寸 但他有一条船 不是那样的
- I mean,like that's a lot.Let me put 13 inches in perspective,okay?
- 我是说 那很长 我来举个例子吧
- If that penis was snow,it would close the school for a week.
- 如果丁丁长度是降雪量 学校一周都没法上课了
- That's a lot.There we go.Slam!what do you think?
- 很长 瞧瞧 大满贯 你觉得呢
- yeah,all right,all right.Okay.Are you happy now?I'm good.
- 好 好 好的 你现在满意了吗 还行
- you just got me to high-five that terrific image.all right.
- 你刚让我为那幅超棒的图 击掌了 好吧
- The movie "Train wreck",this is going to be a big movie.I can sense it.
- 《火车出轨》那部电影 会成为大片的 我能感受到
- Ok,this is Amy Schumer.Amy Schumer is so funny,she is the best.
- 演员有艾米·舒默 艾米·舒默超搞笑 她最棒了
- And it's her movie,with Judd Apatow,is the Director.And I have the smallest of small parts.
- 这是她的电影 贾德·阿帕图是导演 我扮演了一个小角色
- Right,but sometimes those parts are small.
- 对 但有时候那些角色 很小
- But sometimes those parts are cut out.Yeah.But what part do you play?
- 但有时那些角色被剪了 是啊 你扮演的是什么
- I play,I guess you can say,a vagrant drug addict homeless man.and I showed up as myself.
- 我扮演的是 我想你能说是 一个无业吸毒者流浪汉 我扮演的就是自己
- You know,I play like a street character that lives near amy.I'm kind of like,you know,her buddy.
- 我扮演的是艾米家附近的一个街头小混混 我是她的哥们
- Great, let's take a look at this scene from "Train wreck" .
- 真棒 来看看《火车出轨》的片段

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
scene | [si:n] | |||
adolescent | [.ædə'lesnt] | 联想记忆 | ||
negotiation | [ni.gəuʃi'eiʃən] | 联想记忆 | ||
perspective | [pə'spektiv] | 联想记忆 | ||
vagrant | ['veigrənt] | 联想记忆 | ||
director | [di'rektə, dai'rektə] |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: