手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:与用户打交道

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • So, you got some users using you.
  • 现在你已经有了第一批客户了
  • Now what do you do with all these users?
  • 你打算如何和他们打交道呢?
  • Customer feedback.
  • “客户反馈”
  • So, one, the first thing you should do is make sure there's a way for people to contact you.
  • 首先,一定要确保客户能够联系到你
  • So, support homejoy.com.
  • 例如,提供客户你的邮箱地址
  • Ideally there's a phone number, and if you hook up a phone number,
  • 最好是电话号码
  • one really good idea is to, make sure that, you have voice mail or something like that,
  • 这个电话最好还要有语音邮箱服务
  • so you don't have to be picking it up all the time.
  • 这样你就不必时刻都守在电话旁边了
  • But in any case, a way for people to get inbound, to get inbound feedback is good,
  • 无论如何,一定要让客户能够联系到你,这样才能得到客户反馈
  • but really what you should be doing is going out to your users and talking with them, you know.
  • 但是,最好的方式还是和客户面对面的交流
  • Get away from your desk and just get out and do the work.
  • 别老是坐在办公室里,走出去见见客户吧
  • It seems like a slog and it's going to be a slog,
  • 听起来挺难的
  • but this is where you're going to get the best feedback ever for your product.
  • 但是这是得到最佳客户反馈的最好的方法
  • And this is gonna teach you on what features you need to completely change, get rid of,
  • 通过这些反馈你可以知道,哪些东西是应该改变的
  • or what features you need to build.
  • 哪些是应该避免的,哪些是加强的
  • And so, one way to do this is to send out surveys,
  • 你可以通过问卷的方式和客户交流
  • you know, to get reviews after they've used the product.
  • 得到他们对产品的评价
  • This is okay, but generally, you know, people are only gonna respond if they really love you or really hate you.
  • 这个方法还不赖,但是只有当人们非常喜欢或讨厌你的产品时,问卷方式才有效
  • And, you never get like the in between,
  • 如果大家对你的产品没什么感觉时,这个方法就不凑效了
  • So kind of get in between not get all the extremes is to go out
  • 因此,此时要想得到产品的准确反馈
  • an actually meet the person that is using your product.
  • 最好的方法还是和客户直接面对面
  • And, it's not a good idea to, you know, I've seen people go out meet the user
  • 我见过有些人约客户见面的时候
  • and they sit there and it's like a laboratory and it's like an inquisition almost?
  • 就好像在实验室做实验,审犯人一般,这种方法不太好
  • And you're kind of just like poking, and poking,
  • 你不断地质问他
  • and poking at them like why'd you do that? Why'd you do that?
  • 你为什么这样做?为什么这样做
  • That's not going to give you the best results.
  • 这种交流方式不会得到好的反馈结果
  • What you should really do is make it into a conversation.
  • 那么何种方法合适呢?你要让客户觉得你们在愉快谈话
  • Get to know them, get them to feel comfortable,
  • 去了解客户,让他们觉得很放松
  • because you want to get them at a level where they are, they feel like, you know,
  • 你要让他们觉得感觉对你很放心
  • they should be honest with you to help you an, an, and improve, improve things for you.
  • 这样他们才会给你一个真实的反馈,这种反馈才会真正帮得上你
  • So I found that actually taking people out for drinks
  • 我发现,和客户一起
  • and stuff like that was a very good way to do that.
  • 坐下来喝点酒,聊聊天,这种方式很不错
  • I'm not sure if all of you are old enough to do that, but you can take them for coffee.
  • 我不确定你们现在能否饮酒,不过,去咖啡馆也是个不错的选择


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

这一课邀请了Homejoy创始人,她结合自己创业的真实感受为我们讲解了她的创业经验:第一,选择行业,并对该行业有所了解;第二,简单定义企业特点,明确客户群体,实地营销;第三,关注客户价值;第四,建立良好的宣传和推荐机制;第五,三种增长模式——高粘度增长、病毒式增长以及付费增长模式。她用自己创业的真实经历,告诉我们:要坚持创意同时也要在适当的时机学会放弃,找到最适合自己的创业路子。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 钩状物,勾拳,钩
v. 钩住,弯成(钩装

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
respond [ris'pɔnd]

想一想再看

v. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应
n.

联想记忆
inquisition [.inkwi'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 调查,询问,(罗马天主教的)宗教法庭

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。