您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语视频听力 >
纪录片 >
BBC纪录片《中国新年》 >
正文
- I travelled west of Beijing to a town which has preserved
- 我来到了北京西边的一个小镇来看
- one of China's most extraordinary ancient light shows.
- 中国最非凡而古老的灯光表演之一
- If you want to see a centuries-old slice of China, Nuanquan is a good place to start.
- 如果你想体验下中国百年前的风貌,那么暖泉镇是个不错的开端
- Its name means warm spring town
- 暖泉意为温暖的泉水
- and it's called that because it has a geothermal spring which never freezes,
- 因为这里有一口永不结冰的地热温泉
- a bonus really here in the winter when the temperature dropped to minus 20 degrees.
- 冬季温度降到零下20度时,这着实是个福利
- Because of this, Nuanquan has been inhabited for over 20,000 years
- 人们也因此在暖泉镇生活了2万多年
- and much of what you can see here dates back to the Ming Dynasty,
- 而你所看到的这些大多可以追溯到明朝时期
- and it's over 500 years old.
- 足有500多年的历史
- But it is not just these ancient buildings I've come to see.
- 我来这里要看的不只是这些古建筑
- I'm here because Nuanquan is a place
- 我来到暖泉镇还因为这里
- where some of China's oldest New Year traditions have also been perfectly preserved.
- 完好保留了一些中国最古老的新年传统
- One of the most spectacular and the most dangerous of them is called Dashuhua
- 而其中最为壮观和危险的就是“打树花”
- which basically means creating a canopy of flowers.
- 基本上就是要造一顶花冠
- A canopy of flowers made from flying shards of molten metal.
- 一种由飞溅的热熔铁水做的花冠
- This tradition was started here 500 years ago as a cheap alternative to fireworks by a blacksmith like Mr Xue.
- 这项传统起源于500年前的这里,最初是一名薛铁匠做的一种廉价烟花替代品
- His family have been blacksmiths here in Nuanquan for an incredible 14 generations
- 他的家族在暖泉镇世代为铁匠,至今竟然已传承了14代
- and he is the last in a long line of Dashuhua masters.
- 这是一连串打树花大师中的最后一位
- The tradition has been that the art is passed down from fathers to sons,
- 传统上这技艺是父传子的
- and Mr Mr Xue has two daughters.
- 而薛先生有两名女儿
- Who's next? Who is gonna take over from you?
- 她们谁会继承你的技艺呢
- Creating a light show out of molten iron is a dangerous business,
- 用热熔铁水打出光耀是项危险的行当
- but Mr Xue has agreed to show me how it is done.
- 但薛先生同意为我展示这一技艺
- The molten iron has been cooking for about 45 minutes and it is looking pretty hot
- 铁水已经烧了大约45分钟了,看着也非常热了
- but, before we let any sparks fly, Mr Xue has to get into protective clothing.
- 但在火花飞溅之前,薛先生需要穿上防护服
- If you think he is going to don a full asbestos suit with some goggles and helmets, think again.
- 如果你觉得他会穿石棉消防服,戴上护镜,头盔的话,那可就错了
- Ready to go in the most flammable protective gear I've ever seen,
- 薛先生穿好了我所见过的最易燃的护具后
- Mr. Xue gives me my first ever demonstration of Dashuhua.
- 让我生平第一次见到了树花
- That was a small-scale demonstration,
- 那只是场小型演示
- if you want to see the full version
- 如果你想看完整版的话
- you've got to go inside tonight into the theatre.
- 那你就得到今晚的剧院里
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
几名外国人,以中国春节为核心内容,横跨九省份,以20多种民俗,向全球描绘出一个人情味甚浓的中国年。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201606/451507.shtml