手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:创业契机

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • When do you think is a good time to turn a side project into a startup?
  • 把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是合适时机呢?
  • When is a good time to turn a side project into a startup?
  • 把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是合适时机呢?
  • You will know. Right?
  • 到时你自然就知道了
  • What do has the properties
  • 好时机的标记是什么?
  • It starts, you, you when you okay,
  • 什么时候?
  • the question is when you turn a startup into, a side project into a real startup.
  • 问题是,把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是合适时机呢?
  • You will know that it's becoming a real startup
  • 当这个项目开始占据你的绝大部分生活时
  • when it takes over an alarming percentage of your life, right?
  • 此时,这个项目正在变成创业公司
  • Like when you find like, my God, I've just spent all day
  • 例如,当你发现
  • working on this thing that's supposed to be a side project,
  • 一整天都花在一个小项目上
  • I'm gonna fail all my classes.
  • 要挂科了
  • What am I gonna do? Right?
  • 我该怎么办呢?
  • Then maybe it's turning into a startup.
  • 此时会转变成创业公司
  • Yes? Wait, I already answered your question.
  • 我已经回答过你的问题了
  • I should ask, I should let somebody else ask one.
  • 我还是先给别的同学提问的机会吧
  • I may get back to you. Yes?
  • 一会再回答你的问题
  • I, I know you talked a lot earlier about you'll know when you start doing extremely well.
  • 您前面提到,如果创业发展非常好的话,你是有感觉的
  • But I feel like in a lot of cases,
  • 但是很多情况下
  • it's just you have a grey line where it's like,
  • 好和差之间是有灰色地带的
  • hey you have some users but maybe not as explosive growth chart as to the right.
  • 例如,积累了一些客户,但是还没有涨势迅猛的业绩增长图
  • What would you do?
  • 你该怎么办?
  • Or what would you recommend doing
  • 或者说,在这种情况下
  • in those situations specifically allocating time and resources, how do you balance in?
  • 你建议如何分配时间和资源,如何进行平衡?
  • Okay, when a startup is sort of growing but not much.
  • 创业公司有发展,但是发展不快
  • Mm-hm. Didn't you tell them they were supposed to redo things that don't scale?
  • 对的,你有没有告诉同学们重新阅读《Do Things that Don't Scale》?
  • Yeah. You sir, have not done the readings.
  • 同学,你没有做好功课啊
  • And you are busted therefore.
  • 你不及格哈
  • Because I wrote a whole essay in answer to that question.
  • 就这个问题,我写了篇文章
  • That is it. Do things that don't scale. Just go read that.
  • 《Do Things that Don't Scale》回去后好好读哈
  • Cuz I can't remember everything I said.
  • 我忘了我在文章里是怎么说的了
  • But it's about exactly that problem.
  • 文章讲的就是这个问题。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本课中Paul Graham首先讲了创业中反直觉的几条原则:1.不能跟着直觉走;2.成功创业需要的并不是创业知识专家;3.找诀窍在创业中是行不通的;4.创业比想象中的还要艰辛;5.创业前途未卜;6.获得创意的方法就是不去刻意想创意。后来是提问回答环节,他回答了学生的一些问题,其中包含但不限于以下问题:1.读商学院对有志创业的人有用吗?2.怎么管理最初的两三个员工呢?3.目前处于泡沫期吗?4.对目前一种趋势的看法5.对女性创业者融资有什么建议?6.工作和生活中有什么方法使自己高效?7.把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是契机呢?


重点单词   查看全部解释    
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
explosive [iks'pləusiv]

想一想再看

adj. 爆炸(性)的
n. 炸药

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。