手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:读商学院对创业有用吗

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Sure, we'll start with, two questions online or we can start with others.
  • 我想问两个来自网上的问题,或是我问别的问题
  • You guys are in charge, whatever you wanna do.
  • 你们说了算,问什么都行
  • Okay. So, to start with, online questions.
  • 第一个网上的问题
  • The most voted question today was-
  • 今天大家最想问的问题是
  • Do I have to repeat them, by the way? Yeah. Okay
  • 我得重复一下问题吗?是的。好的
  • How can a non-technical founder most effectively contribute to a startup?
  • 没有技术背景的创始人如何在创业公司中最有效地做出自己的贡献?
  • How can a non-technical founder most effectively contribute to a startup?
  • 没有技术背景的创始人如何在创业公司中最有效地做出自己的贡献?
  • Well, if the startup is, if the startup is working in some domain.
  • 如果是某些领域的创业
  • If it's not a pure technology startup,
  • 如果不是纯技术领域的创业
  • but is working in some very specific domain, like, if it's Uber, right?
  • 是某个特殊的领域,例如Uber公司
  • And the, and the non-technical founder was an expert in the limo business, then, actually,
  • 非技术出身的创始人是豪华轿车行业的佼佼者
  • the non-technical founder would probably be doing most of the work,
  • 非技术出身的创始人所做的大部分工作
  • recruiting drivers and doing whatever else Uber has to do, right?
  • 就是,招募司机和其他公司事务
  • And the technical founder will be just writing the iPhone app,
  • 技术出身的创始人就会写应用程序
  • which is probably less, well, iPhone and Android app, hm, which is less than half of it.
  • iPhone应用程序、Android应用程序这还不到总工作量的一半
  • If it's a purely technology startup, the, the non-technical founder does sales.
  • 如果是纯技术创业,非技术出身的创始人可以做销售
  • And brings coffee and cheeseburgers to the programmer.
  • 给程序员们跑跑腿,打打杂
  • Okay, next. Oh, audience? Okay, audience, yes?
  • 下一个,下一个同学,请讲
  • Do you see, any value in business school for people who want to pursue entrepreneur, entrepreneurship?
  • 你认为想创业的人去读商学院有用么?
  • Do I see any value in.
  • 我觉得有用吗?
  • Or, if so, what value, I guess? I'm hoping that's not.
  • 如果有用,有什么用?
  • Well, we probably won't have to get to the second question.
  • 第二个问题可能直接不需要回答了
  • Which I suppose is the answer to your first question.
  • 你的第一个问题我已经隐含回答了
  • Okay, so the question is, is there any value in business school if you're interested in entrepreneurship?
  • 问题是,想创业的人去读商学院有用么?
  • And, if so, what? So, basically, no.
  • 如果有用,有什么用?几乎没有用。
  • I mean, it sounds undiplomatic, but the point,
  • 这个回答貌似唐突,但是合理的
  • what business school was designed for is to teach people management, right?
  • 商学院的作用是教给大家管理的方法
  • And management is a problem that you only have in a startup if you're sufficiently successful.
  • 只有创业成功了才能谈管理问题
  • So, really, what you need to,
  • 因此,你需要做的是
  • what you need to know early on to make a startup successful, is developing products.
  • 要想创业,初期要做的是研发产品
  • You'd be better off going to design school, if you want to go to some sort of school.
  • 如果你非想读个学校,还不如去读设计学校呢
  • Although frankly, the way to learn how to do it is just to do it, you know?
  • 坦白讲,创业的方法是在创业过程中逐步积累的,你知道吗?
  • One of the things I got wrong early on,
  • 曾经我犯过一个错误
  • is that I advised people who were interested in starting a startup to go work
  • 我建议有志创业的人
  • for some other company for a few years before starting their own.
  • 先去其他公司工作几年,再创业
  • But, honestly, the best way to learn how to start a startup is to try and start it.
  • 开诚布公地讲,学习创业的最好方法是开始创业
  • You may not be successful, but you'll learn faster if you just do it.
  • 你不一定能成功,但是你会从中学到很多,进步很快
  • So, not really.
  • 也不尽然
  • Business schools are trying really hard to do this, but honestly, like, they were,
  • 商学院也尽可能教学生创业,但是
  • they were designed to train the officer corps of large companies, right?
  • 商学院的主要目的是为大公司培养高管,对吧


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本课中Paul Graham首先讲了创业中反直觉的几条原则:1.不能跟着直觉走;2.成功创业需要的并不是创业知识专家;3.找诀窍在创业中是行不通的;4.创业比想象中的还要艰辛;5.创业前途未卜;6.获得创意的方法就是不去刻意想创意。后来是提问回答环节,他回答了学生的一些问题,其中包含但不限于以下问题:1.读商学院对有志创业的人有用吗?2.怎么管理最初的两三个员工呢?3.目前处于泡沫期吗?4.对目前一种趋势的看法5.对女性创业者融资有什么建议?6.工作和生活中有什么方法使自己高效?7.把小项目变成创业公司 什么时候是契机呢?


重点单词   查看全部解释    
entrepreneur [.ɔntrəprə'nə:]

想一想再看

n. 企业家,主办者,承包商

联想记忆
technical ['teknikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 技术的,工艺的

 
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
effectively [i'fektivli]

想一想再看

adv. 事实上,有效地

 
contribute [kən'tribju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 捐助,投稿
vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。