手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 密苏里州立大学《骑士与少女》 > 正文

骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第130期:季节的象征(15)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • And what does man decide?
  • 人类决定了什么呢
  • Man says, "well I think you have to have some reason
  • 人说"我认为你做的事必须有些理由
  • for doing what you're doing god so, I'll just stay the way I am "
  • 否则我会我行我素"
  • And god said, "good move! You know, that's the right choice "
  • 上帝说"很好,这是正确的选择"
  • Man says there on 92, "please god!" said the embryo
  • 人在第92页上说"请吧上帝"
  • This is mans embryo our great, great ancestor
  • 这就是我们的祖先,即人类胚胎
  • I think you made me in the shape which I now have for reasons best known to yourselves
  • 你将我造成如今的形体 出于你自己所知的原因
  • Kind of interesting, made god the collective not yourself, but yourselves
  • 有趣的是使上帝不是你自己的,而是由你们共有
  • He's probably clever here, do you notice I did?
  • 他在这里很聪明,你注意到我的所作所为了吗
  • And that would be rude to change
  • 贸然改变是十分鲁莽的
  • If i am have to have my choice, I would stay as I am
  • 如果我不得不做出选择的话,我会保持现状
  • And the creator, or creators says at the bottom, "well done! Well done " exclaimed the creator "
  • 造物者在下面说道 很好,很好"造物者喊道
  • And so he gives him dominion, dominion over all the others
  • 他获得对其它所有东西的统治权
  • And then god says what?
  • 然后上帝说了什么
  • "Run along and do your best "
  • "走开并且尽力做好"
  • I kind of see humour in this
  • 我在这里感到一些幽默
  • It says in the end of the paragraph on 193 top, "run along then and do your best "
  • 第193页顶部那段话末尾说 "走开并且尽力"
  • So, Is man king of the animals?
  • 人类是动物的王者吗
  • I think the badger would maintain, the use of the word at the bottom of 193, is tyrant
  • 我认为獾会是王者 第193页底端用的是暴君这个词
  • So again, we're getting back to this whole kingship thing,
  • 所以我们又一次回到对王权的讨论
  • about how do you use the authority vested in you?
  • 关于你如何使用被授予的权威
  • How do you use the responsibilities vested in you?
  • 关于你如何承担你所具有的责任
  • Do you use it to be a tyrant?
  • 你是成为一个暴君吗
  • No, which man perhaps wants to be
  • 不,人们可能想要拥有权力
  • To give you power over people does not mean you should be a tyrant
  • 使权力凌驾于他人之上并不意味着你要成为一个暴君
  • And as far as the other animals, man is that
  • 一旦涉及到其他动物人类总是如此
  • Man has a quantity of eyes' when we hit the bottom of 193,
  • 我们翻到193页底端看到人类有一些见解
  • not one, not one, and they make the point
  • 他们着重强调并非仅仅一个
  • You know, when I look out my backyard and see the squirrels out there playing and the birds,
  • 如你所知当我望向后院 看到那里的松鼠在同鸟儿玩耍
  • are they scared of each other? No
  • 他们互相害怕吗 不
  • The point is if man comes out, they all run away
  • 关键是人类一旦出来他们就会跑开


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欧洲最早的人类居住遗迹可以回溯到公元前35000年的欧洲旧石器时代。定居点、农耕技术和驯养家畜出现于前7000年的欧洲新石器时代早期。从最早的有文字记载的文明到前1200年文明暂时倒退消失,铜是制作工具和武器的主要金属材料,历史学家把该时期命名为青铜时代。

欧洲古典时期从前700年古希腊文字再次出现开始。罗马共和国于前509年建立。罗马帝国的领土约于公元150年到达最大。395年,罗马帝国一分为二。476年,最后一个西罗马帝国皇帝罗慕路斯·奥古斯都被废黜,欧洲进入中世纪时期。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
authority [ə'θɔ:riti]

想一想再看

n. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局

 
tyrant ['taiərənt]

想一想再看

n. 暴君,专制的君主,残暴的人

联想记忆
ancestor ['ænsistə]

想一想再看

n. 祖宗,祖先,原种

联想记忆
badger ['bædʒə]

想一想再看

n. 獾,獾皮(毛) Badger:獾州人(对威斯康星州

 
collective [kə'lektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 集体的,共同的
n. 集体

联想记忆
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
quantity ['kwɔntiti]

想一想再看

n. 量,数量,大量

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。