手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:减少食物浪费

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Wait! What are doing with that squishy tomato? I'm tossing it. It's no good anymore.
  • 等等!你在对这些粘糊糊的番茄做什么?我要扔掉它。都已经不新鲜了。
  • I'll take it, and I'll take that stale bread, too. Stop! You can't fish that out of the trash.
  • 给我留着, 那块走味的面包我也吃。停下!你别从垃圾堆里把它们翻出来。
  • I'm trying to do my part to reduce food waste. Tired vegetables are still okay to eat, as are bruised fruit.
  • 我想尽自己的努力减少食物浪费。不新鲜的菜还可以吃的, 就好像外观不美的果实一样。
  • Fine, but not once they've been discarded. Stay out of my trash.
  • 很好, 但我已经丢掉了。离我的垃圾远点。
  • What you are going to do with this graying meat? I was going to throw that out, too.
  • 你要怎么处理这块变灰的肉?我也要扔掉的。
  • I'll take it. I'm sure I can make something edible with it. You can't be serious.
  • 我要了。我相信我可以做些吃的东西。你别认真了。
  • I'm all for doing my part, but I draw the line at eating spoiled meat. It's not spoiled.
  • 我这是在做我应该做的, 但我下定决心不吃变质肉。没变质。
  • It's just beyond the peak of freshness. Well, be my guest. You can have all of this food.
  • 只是不新鲜了而已。嗯, 作为我的客人。你可以享受所有这些食物。
  • And to show my thanks, I'll invite you over to lunch tomorrow. Thanks, but no thanks.
  • 谢谢你, 我明天邀请你共进午餐。谢谢, 但不用了。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Jon:Wait! What are doing with that squishy tomato?

乔恩:等等!你在对这些粘糊糊的番茄做什么?
Marta:I'm tossing it. It's no good anymore.
玛尔塔:我要扔掉它。都已经不新鲜了。
Jon:I'll take it, and I'll take that stale bread, too.
乔恩:给我留着,那块走味的面包我也吃。
Marta:Stop! You can't fish that out of the trash.
玛尔塔:停下!你别从垃圾堆里把它们翻出来。
Jon:I'm trying to do my part to reduce food waste.
乔恩:我想尽自己的努力减少食物浪费。

Tired vegetables are still okay to eat, as are bruised fruit.

不新鲜的菜还可以吃的,就好像外观不美的果实一样。
Marta:Fine, but not once they've been discarded.
玛尔塔:很好,但我已经丢掉了。
Stay out of my trash.
离我的垃圾远点。
Jon:What you are going to do with this graying meat?
乔恩:你要怎么处理这块变灰的肉?
Marta:I was going to throw that out, too.
玛尔塔:我也要扔掉的。
Jon:I'll take it. I'm sure I can make something edible with it.
乔恩:我要了。我相信我可以做些吃的东西。
Marta:You can't be serious.
玛尔塔:你别认真了。
I'm all for doing my part, but I draw the line at eating spoiled meat.
我这是在做我应该做的,但我下定决心不吃变质肉。
Jon:It's not spoiled.
乔恩:没变质。
It's just beyond the peak of freshness.
只是不新鲜了而已。
Marta:Well, be my guest. You can have all of this food.
玛尔塔:嗯,作为我的客人。你可以享受所有这些食物。
Jon:And to show my thanks, I'll invite you over to lunch tomorrow.
乔恩:谢谢你,我明天邀请你共进午餐。
Marta:Thanks, but no thanks.
玛尔塔:谢谢,但不用了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
edible ['edibl]

想一想再看

n. 食品,食物
adj. 可食用的

 
bruised

想一想再看

adj. [医]青肿的;瘀紫的 v. 擦伤(bruise

 
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 区,地区,行政区
vt. 把 ... 划

 
consume [kən'sju:m]

想一想再看

v. 消耗,花费,挥霍

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。