手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 密苏里州立大学《骑士与少女》 > 正文

骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:亚瑟的教育(13)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • As we progress through the rest of White's book is that he thinks the only way we can move forward as a society,
  • 随着我们继续阅读怀特书籍的剩余部分 他认为我们可以前进的唯一方法是作为一个社会整体
  • the only way we can be happy is to accept the status quo
  • 我们想要开心的唯一方法是接受现状
  • In other words, everybody finally say "Okay you know we can't go back and fix everything
  • 换言之 最后每个人都说到 好吧 你知道我们无法回头去准备好一切
  • We just have to accept this is the way things are and let's move forward "
  • 我们仅仅得接受事物本身的状态 我们继续前进吧
  • You can't move forward and backwards at the same time
  • 你们不能同时前进以及后退
  • So, I think to me that's part of what this statement is about that all's kind of forgiven
  • 所以 对于我来说 我认为这是有关这一陈述的一部分 也就是宽恕与原谅
  • They become friends and they move forward
  • 他们成为了朋友 他们继续前行
  • I think Merlin says later and this is something I'm very, very bad about
  • 我想梅林稍后也会说些什么 这真的是我很不擅长的
  • I had a history professor when I was an undergraduate student who said it was kind of scary that
  • 在我还是个本科生的时候 有位历史教授 他曾经说过他能够对论文写出测试性答案
  • I could write on tests answers to essays, which he could go back, and check his lectures and they were verbatim what he said in class
  • 这真是件可怕的事情 他还可以返回去 去检查他的教案 这些教案就是他在课堂上所说的逐字逐句的记录
  • It's just you're lucky if you have that gift
  • 如果你们能够得到那份礼物的话 那么你们是很幸运的
  • What's bad is I wish I were more forgetful because it's a pain to remember everything
  • 糟糕的是我希望我能够更健忘点 因为记得起一切真是一种痛苦
  • because it makes accepting this status quo or forgetting
  • 因为它需要接受这种现状或者遗忘
  • You need some button to say I want to forget this
  • 你需要一些按钮说我想要忘记这些
  • Pull it up like on your computer screen, throw it in the trash and then delete it and say, "Oh, good that's gone"
  • 将它拔出来就像在你的电脑屏幕上一样 把它丢进垃圾中 然后删掉 说 哦 太棒了 终于没了
  • I don't have to think about that I don't want to think about that
  • 我不需要非得思考这些 我也不想去思考这些
  • Anyway, he psychoanalyzed him He's fixed That's the end
  • 无论怎么样 他用精神分析疗法治好了他 他被修好了 这就是结局
  • We now come to the ant world definitely worthy of discussion
  • 我们现在来讨论完全值得讨论的这一蚂蚁世界
  • What are some of the things we can say?
  • 这儿我们能够讲解的是什么呢
  • He's hurt the reason he's changed into an ant at this point is that Merlin's outside of his door trying to educate him
  • 他受伤了 原因是此刻他变成了一只蚂蚁 梅林正在他门外 试图让他接受教育
  • He can't get big pieces of information through the keyhole
  • 他从钥匙孔中都无法获取大量的信息
  • So, Wart said how about a little enchantment
  • 所以 沃尔特说使用些魔法怎么样
  • We can change me into an ant
  • 我们可以把他变成一只蚂蚁
  • There's an ant colony in glass in his room
  • 他房间的玻璃杯里有一个蚁群
  • What's some of the things you think of in this whole chapter about being an ant?
  • 那么你们认为这整一章是在说些什么 是有关怎样变成了一只蚂蚁吗
  • What are some of the things you call to mind about being an ant?
  • 关于变成一只蚂蚁 你们首先想到的是什么
  • What is the ants' vocabulary like?
  • 蚂蚁的词汇是什么样的
  • Limited right, they can't express any personal stuff
  • 有限的权利 它们无法表达出人类的东西
  • Everything is either done or not done
  • 每一件事要不已经完成 或者未完成
  • That's the only thing they can say
  • 这是它们唯一可以说的
  • What's their role in life?
  • 它们在生活的作用是什么
  • How much free will do they have? None
  • 它们将会有多少自由度 没有


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欧洲最早的人类居住遗迹可以回溯到公元前35000年的欧洲旧石器时代。定居点、农耕技术和驯养家畜出现于前7000年的欧洲新石器时代早期。从最早的有文字记载的文明到前1200年文明暂时倒退消失,铜是制作工具和武器的主要金属材料,历史学家把该时期命名为青铜时代。

欧洲古典时期从前700年古希腊文字再次出现开始。罗马共和国于前509年建立。罗马帝国的领土约于公元150年到达最大。395年,罗马帝国一分为二。476年,最后一个西罗马帝国皇帝罗慕路斯·奥古斯都被废黜,欧洲进入中世纪时期。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
keyhole ['ki:həul]

想一想再看

n. 钥匙孔 adj. 内幕的

 
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,状况

联想记忆
limited ['limitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有限的,被限制的
动词limit的过

 
colony ['kɔləni]

想一想再看

n. 殖民地,侨民,侨居地,聚居(地), 群体,菌落

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。