手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 保健与医学:循环系统 > 正文

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》第29期:动脉与静脉的差别

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Okay let's talk about the arteries and the veins
  • 下面我们来看动脉和静脉的内容
  • and I'm actually going to talk about both of them
  • 我们同时介绍这两部分内容
  • and simultaneously because there are some really interesting differences I want to point out between the two.
  • 因为这两者之间有一些很有意思的不同点
  • We know that they're both vessels
  • 我们知道它们都是血管
  • but there are some really important differences between how they work and what they do.
  • 但两者之间在工作机理和内容上是有很大不同的
  • So this is your heart and coming off your heart is the aorta
  • 假设这是心脏,延伸出来的是主动脉
  • and before this video I have been drawing the aorta quite differently,
  • 之前我们介绍过这次画的主动脉跟之前的介绍有所不同
  • kind of showing its branches and here I am showing it kind of stretched out.
  • 重点展示的是血管的分支,把血管拉伸
  • and I'll show a few of the branches
  • 这里我标注几条血管分支
  • but really the point of the drawing is not to make it anatomically correct,
  • 这么画的重点不在于说各位置的精确
  • you can tell that definitely it's not anatomically correct,
  • 很明显,位置是不太精确的
  • because that wouldn't make any sense at all, that blood going off to one side.
  • 如果血液都流向一边,很明显是不可能的
  • But really, I want to show you a concept in this video.
  • 这里我只是给大家介绍概念
  • A few concepts, actually.
  • 所以用简图代替
  • So, here we have --let's say, the vein.
  • 假设这是静脉
  • And I'm gonna stretch that out as well,
  • 也是这样延伸出来
  • and let's imagine that all of the veins are dumping into this one final vein.
  • 那么大家看,假设所有静脉都汇聚到这一条
  • It gets back to the --to the heart.
  • 然后流回心脏
  • So I'll draw the branches kind of coming in to the vein here and here.
  • 静脉的分支,我稍微画几条
  • And we know that the arteries and the vein are trying to get blood out to the capillaries.
  • 我们知道,动脉和静脉都是与毛细血管进行血液交换
  • So these show you what a zoomed in version might look like of the capillaries.
  • 这里我们放大来看,这里是毛细血管
  • So we've got --let's say, some capillaries, here and maybe some here and here.
  • 假设这里有一些毛细血管,在这里
  • And you know of course in real life you don't have three sets of capillary beds,
  • 当然大家想,实际上不可能只有三组毛细血管床
  • which is what I'm drawing here, but really thousands and thousands, right?
  • 这里只画了三组,但实际上,应该是成千上万的
  • And let's not to forget, you know,
  • 大家要记住
  • these capillaries are basically found in different parts in the body,
  • 这些毛细血管是来自身体各处的
  • so you might have --for example, a bone, and some capillaries in the bone,
  • 比方说,可能是来自骨头中的毛细血管
  • you may have this second capillary, might be going to your face,
  • 比方说第二组毛细血管,可能是在脸部
  • let's say even specifically, your nose.
  • 可能是鼻子上的
  • And this third capillary bed, that might be going down to your foot.
  • 这第三组,可能是来自足部
  • So you have blood in your foot.
  • 来自足部血管
  • So you have different parts of the body all getting capillaries and the blood is gonna start at the heart,
  • 这样,身体各处都有毛细血管,血液从心脏处开始
  • go to the capillaries through the arteries, and then return through all of those veins.
  • 通过动脉来到毛细血管,然后通过静脉回归心脏
  • And we've kind of lumped it together.
  • 我们现在是把所有动脉和静脉画在一起了


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本集视频从两大循环系统的角度对动脉和静脉血管在血液流速、血压、血量等方面进行了介绍,归纳总结了动脉和静脉之间的五个区别,巩固基础知识的掌握。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
capillary ['kæpiləri]

想一想再看

n. 毛细管
adj. 毛状的,毛细管的

联想记忆
simultaneously [saiməl'teiniəsli]

想一想再看

adv. 同时地(联立地)

 
vein [vein]

想一想再看

n. 静脉,纹理,叶脉,岩脉
vt. 使有脉络

 
aorta [ei'ɔ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 主动脉

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。