手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 保健与医学:循环系统 > 正文

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》第20期:心跳的声音

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • If you take a good long listen to your heart,
  • 大家如果听一下自己的心跳
  • you'll actually notice that it makes sounds.
  • 会发现其实心跳是有声音的
  • And those sounds are usually described as lub dub, lub dub, lub dub.
  • 心跳声一般形容为“咚哒”、“咚哒”
  • And if you actually try to figure out what that would spell out like, usually it's something L- U- B, D- U- B.
  • 写出来的话形容一下这个声音,就是咚-哒
  • And it just repeats over and over and over.
  • 同样的声音不停地反复
  • And to sort of figure out where those sounds come from,
  • 要弄清声音的来源
  • what I did is I took that diagram of the heart that we've been using and actually exaggerated the valves,
  • 我重新贴了心脏的图着重画了瓣膜的部分
  • made them really, really clear to see in this picture.
  • 这样大家看瓣膜看的很清楚了
  • And we'll use those valves to kind of talk through where those sounds are coming from.
  • 我们利用这些瓣膜结构来看声音是怎么产生的
  • So let's start by labeling our heart.
  • 首先来标注一下心脏的结构
  • So we've got at the top, blood is coming into the right atrium and going to the right ventricle.
  • 上边,血液从右心房开始进入右心室
  • It goes off to the lungs, comes back into the left atrium and then the left ventricle.
  • 然后进入肺部,流入左心房,再进入左心室
  • So these are the chambers of our heart.
  • 这些是心脏内的房室
  • Now, keep your eye on the valves.
  • 下面来看瓣膜
  • And we'll actually talk about them as the blood moves through.
  • 顺着血液流动我们来介绍
  • So let's start with blood going from the right atrium this way into the right ventricle.
  • 从右心房这里开始流入右心室
  • Now, at the same moment that blood is actually going from the right atrium to the right ventricle,
  • 同时,在血液从右心房流入右心室的时候
  • blood is actually also going from the left atrium to the left ventricle.
  • 血液也在从左心房流入左心室
  • Now, you might think, well, how's that possible?
  • 大家可能要问,这可能吗?
  • How can blood be in two places at one time?
  • 血液怎么可能同时在两个地方?
  • But now remember that blood is constantly moving through the heart.
  • 注意,血液一直是流动的
  • So in a previous cycle, you actually had some blood that was coming back from the lungs,
  • 而上一个心脏工作周期中,可能有血液从肺部流出
  • and that's what's dumping into the left ventricle.
  • 进入了左心房
  • And in a new cycle, you have a bit of blood that's going from the right atrium to the right ventricle.
  • 而在这个工作周期中,血液也要从右心房进入右心室
  • So you have simultaneously two chambers that are full of blood-- the right and left ventricle.
  • 这时就会存在两个房室同时充满血液,即右心室和左心室
  • Now, to get the blood into those ventricles, the valves had to open.
  • 而血液要流入心室,瓣膜必须要打开
  • And specifically, let's label all the valves now.
  • 为了确切起见,我们先来标注一下瓣膜名称
  • So here you have our tricuspid valve, and I'm going to label that as just a T.
  • 这里是三尖瓣,我们用T标注
  • And then up here, you have the pulmonary valve, and this'll be just a P.
  • 这里是肺动脉瓣,我们用P标注
  • And on the other side, you've got the mitral valve, which separates the left atrium from the left ventricle.
  • 这里是二尖瓣,二尖瓣把左心房和左心室分隔开
  • And you've got the aortic valve.
  • 这里是主动脉瓣
  • So these are the four valves of the heart.
  • 这就是心脏中的四个瓣膜结构
  • And as the blood is now in the ventricles,
  • 现在血液都在心室中
  • you can see that the tricuspid and the mitral valve are open.
  • 大家可以看到,三尖瓣和二尖瓣是打开的
  • So far, so good.
  • 好,到现在的介绍大家应该能明白
  • Now, I've actually drawn the pulmonary valve as being open.
  • 大家看到,我画的肺动脉瓣也是打开的
  • But is that really the case?
  • 不过这时确实是打开的吗?
  • And the answer is no, because what happens
  • 实际上,答案是否定的
  • is that as blood is moving down from the right atrium to the right ventricle, let's say that--
  • 因为这时,血液从右心房进入右心室
  • and I'm going to draw it in black.
  • 之后我用黑色画
  • Black arrows represent the bad or the wrong direction of flow.
  • 黑色的方向代表错误的血液流动方向
  • So let's say some blood is actually trying to go that way, which is not the way it should be going.
  • 假设这时血液这样流动,实际上这个方向是错误的
  • What happens is that these two valves, they, based on their shape,
  • 那么根据瓣膜的构造
  • are actually not-- they're going to jam up.
  • 这时瓣膜应该是堵塞的状态
  • They're going to basically just jam up like this, and they're not going to let the blood pass through.
  • 实际上是关闭的,瓣膜不会让血液通过
  • So this is what happens as that valve closes down.
  • 这时瓣膜关闭的情况


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本集视频介绍了心脏跳动时“咚哒”声音的由来和过程,帮助观者熟悉心脏跳动的宏观机理,了解心脏的工作过程。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
simultaneously [saiməl'teiniəsli]

想一想再看

adv. 同时地(联立地)

 
valve [vælv]

想一想再看

n. 瓣膜,阀门,电子管,真空管

联想记忆
diagram ['daiəgræm]

想一想再看

n. 图解,图表
vt. 用图解法表示

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
exaggerated [ig'zædʒəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 言过其辞的,夸大的 动词exaggerate的

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。