您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- We're going to jump onto the next one, maybe. Yes.
- 或许我们可以开始讨论下一个动机了。
- Influence and status.
- 影响力和地位
- So this is one of the most famous game dynamics.
- 这是最出名的游戏动机之一。
- It's used all over the place.
- 在很多地方都可以利用它。
- It's used in your wallets, right now.
- 你的钱包里现在就有它。
- We all want that credit card on the far left because it's black.
- 我们都想拥有最左边那张信用卡,因为它是美国运通顶级黑卡。
- And you see someone at CVS or --
- 你会见到在财富五百强工作的人或者——
- not CVS -- at Christian Dior or something, and then ...
- 不是财富五百强——在迪奥或者别的什么精品店,这张卡会出现,
- I don't know. I don't have a black card; I've got a debit card.
- 我不大清楚,因为我没有运通黑卡,我只有一张借记卡。
- So they whip it out. And you see men, they have that black card.
- 他们把卡拿出来。你会看着这个人,哇,他们有运通黑卡。
- I want that because that means that they're cooler than I am, and I need that.
- 我也想要有这样的卡片因为这张卡意味着身份高人一等,所以我也想要一个。
- And this is used in games as well.
- 游戏中也有这种动机。
- "Modern Warfare," one of the most successful selling games of all time.
- “魔兽世界”是一款卖的最好的游戏。
- I'm only a level four, but I desperately want to be a level 10,
- 我现在只玩到了4级,我特别想达到10级,
- because they've got that cool red badge thing,
- 因为到达十级后就可以拿到很酷的红色勋章,
- and that means that I am somehow better than everyone else.
- 意味着我比其他人都棒。
- And that's very powerful to me. Status is really good motivator.
- 这对我很有吸引力。地位确实是很强的动力。
- It's also used in more conventional settings
- 在很传统的地方也会有地位发挥作用的情况,
- and can be used more consciously in conventional settings.
- 并且可以在这些地方更加刻意地利用它。
- School -- and remember, I made it through one year,
- 比如学校——别忘了我还上过一学年,
- so I think I'm qualified to talk on school --
- 所以我还是有资格谈论学校的——
- is a game, it's just not a terribly well-designed game, right.
- 它就是一个游戏,是一款设计的不那么好的游戏。
- There are levels. There are C. There are B. There is A.
- 那里也有等级,包括C等,B等,A等。
- There are statuses. I mean, what is valedictorian, but a status?
- 这里有地位之分。我的意思是,如果把毕业生致辞比作地位?
- If we called valedictorian a "white knight paladin level 20,"
- 如果我们把毕业生致辞的地位命名为“白爵士圣骑士二十级”,
- I think people would probably work a lot harder.
- 我认为同学们会更加努力的学习。
- So school is a game, and there have been lots of experimentations on how we do this properly.
- 所以学校就是一个游戏场。我们可以做很多实验尝试把学校办的更好。
- But let's use it consciously. Like why have games that you can lose?
- 让我们自觉地利用它。比如为什么制定会输的游戏?
- Why go from an A to an F or a B to a C?
- 为什么会从A到F,从B到C?
- That sucks. Why not level-up?
- 这太糟了。为什么不能晋级?
- And at Princeton, they've actually experimented with this,
- 在普里斯顿,他们正实验着这么做,
- where they have quizzes where you gain experience points, and you level up from B to an A.
- 有一些可以得到经验分的小测试,可以从B等升到A等。
- And it's very powerful.
- 这种力量很强大。
- It can be used in interesting ways.
- 人们可以采取各种有趣的形式利用它。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
迄今,我们已经习惯了用Facebook和Twitter获取网络上的社交关系资源——建立在真实世界上的网络社交圈。在TED波士顿,Seth Priebatsch展望了下一个正在建设中的:“游戏社交圈”,并讲述了非常强劲的,将会改变教育和商业的,行为驱动的游戏动机。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201601/423214.shtml