您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- But this is sort of the important stages in which that framework will get built,
- 平台建设是很重要的阶段,
- and so we want to all be thinking about it consciously now.
- 所以现在我们都要自然而然地思考这个问题。
- Just before we jump into that, there's sort of a question of: why is this important?
- 当我们开始讨论这个问题之前,还有一个问题,那就是:为什么重要?
- I'm sort of making this claim that there is a game layer on top of the world,
- 为什么我刚才说的建设最棒的游戏社交网络
- and that it's very important that we build it properly.
- 非常重要。
- The reason that it's so important is that, the last decade,
- 重要的原因是,最近十年,
- what we've seen has been building the social layer,
- 建立的网络社交圈,
- has been this framework for connections,
- 也就是网上人与人的联系,
- and construction on that layer is over, it's finished.
- 这种社交网络的建设已经完成了。
- There's still a lot to explore.
- 但是还有很多值得开发的地方。
- There's still a lot of people who are trying to figure out social
- 仍然有很多人试着提升这种网络平台,
- and how do we leverage this and how do we use this,
- 摸索如何使用这个平台,
- but the framework itself is done, and it's called Facebook.
- 但是这平台本身已经搭建起来了,叫做Facebook。
- And that's okay, right? A lot of people are very happy with Facebook.
- 平台已经建成也没有关系,不是吗?很多人很喜欢Facebook。
- I like it quite a lot.
- 我也很喜欢。
- They've created this thing called the Open Graph, and they own all of our connections.
- 它们搭建了所谓的“开放列表Open Graph”,它可以拥有所有使用者的关系资料。
- They own half a billion people.
- FACEBOOK拥有5亿人的资料。
- And so when you want to build on the social layer,
- 所以当你想建立社交关系网时,
- the framework has been decided; it is the Open Graph API.
- 这个平台已经搭建好了,也就是开放列表应用程序(Open Graph API)。
- And if you're happy with that, fantastic.
- 如果你很乐意使用它,那就太好了。
- If you're not, too bad. There's nothing you can do.
- 如果你不高兴用它,很可惜。我们无能为力。
- But this next decade -- and that's a real thing.
- 但是下一个十年——一定会有事情发生。
- I mean, we want to build frameworks
- 我的意思是,我们想建立一个平台-
- in a way that makes it acceptable and makes it, you know, productive down the road.
- 一个人人都能读取和改变信息的平台,这个平台会不断丰富。
- So, the social layer is all about these connections.
- 网络社交圈是处理人与人关系的,
- The game layer is all about influence.
- 而游戏社交圈全是有关影响力的平台。
- It's not about adding a social fabric to the Web
- 并不是简单地在网上增加一个社会联系
- and connecting you to other people everywhere you are and everywhere you go.
- 而是把你和其他人联系起来,无论你在哪里和要去哪里。
- It's actually about using dynamics, using forces,
- 它完全利用的是某种动力、影响力,
- to influence the behavior of where you are, what you do there, how you do it.
- 来影响人们在哪里,去哪里以及怎样行动的方式。
- That's really, really powerful, and it's going to be more important than the social layer.
- 这种方式真的很强大,比网络社交圈更加重要。
- It's going to affect our lives more deeply and perhaps more invisibly.
- 它会更深刻地影响到人们的生活,或许以更无形的方式。
- And so it's incredibly critical that at this moment,
- 所以游戏社交圈无比重要,此时,
- while it's just getting constructed,
- 我们刚刚开始建立它,
- while the frameworks like Facebook, like the Open Graph,
- 我们认为游戏社交圈
- are being created for the game layer equivalent,
- 堪与Facebook和开放列表这样的平台并驾齐驱,
- that we think about it very consciously,
- 我们认为这是非常准确的,
- and that we do it in a way that is open,
- 我们把它做成一个开放的、
- that is available, and that can be leveraged for good.
- 每个人都能够使用的、不断提升的平台。
- And so that's what I want to talk about for game dynamics,
- 这也就是我所提到的游戏动机,
- because construction has just begun,
- 因为建设才刚刚开始,
- and the more consciously we can think about this,
- 我们设想的越精确,
- the better we'll be able to use it for anything that we want.
- 我们就能够更好地利用它来做任何我们想让它实现的事情。
- So like I said, the way that you go through and build on the game layer is not with glass and steel and cement.
- 就像我刚才说的,我们建设这个游戏社交圈的方式并不是用玻璃、钢筋和水泥。
- And the resources that we use are not this two-dimensional swath of land that we have.
- 我们所用的资源并不是屏幕上的两维的平面地图。
- The resources are mindshare and the tools, the raw materials are these game dynamics.
- 而是俘获的人们心灵,我们的工具和原材料就是人们玩游戏的动机。
- So with that, you know, a couple game dynamics to talk about. Four.
- 所以今天我就主要谈一谈玩游戏的四个动机。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:
迄今,我们已经习惯了用Facebook和Twitter获取网络上的社交关系资源——建立在真实世界上的网络社交圈。在TED波士顿,Seth Priebatsch展望了下一个正在建设中的:“游戏社交圈”,并讲述了非常强劲的,将会改变教育和商业的,行为驱动的游戏动机。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201601/422732.shtml