1、get down
使沮丧;使忧郁
At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.
有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。
俯身;跪下;趴下
She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.
她双手撑地跪在地上。
'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'
“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”
2、put through
为…接通电话
The operator will put you through.
接线员会为你接通电话。
He asked to be put through to Charley Lunn.
他要求跟查利·伦恩通话。
使遭受
She wouldn't want to put them through the ordeal of a huge ceremony.
她不想让他们参加大型仪式受罪。
Those two husbands put me through hell.
那两任丈夫使我受尽地狱般的煎熬。
3、slide
滑动;溜
She slid the door open.
她滑开了门。
I slid the wallet into his pocket
我把钱包麻利地塞进了他的口袋。
麻利而无声地移动;悄悄地溜到
He slid into the driver's seat.
他麻利地坐进驾驶员的座位。
'Nice meeting you, Zoe,' I said and slid off.
“很高兴见到你,佐薇,”说完我便溜走了。
不自觉地陷入(某种情绪、态度或情境)
She had slid into a depression.
她不觉沮丧起来。
He needs them to stop the country sliding into chaos.
他需要他们来防止这个国家陷入混乱。