手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:课程概要

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Welcome.
  • 大家好
  • Can I turn this on?
  • 麦克能打开吗?
  • Maybe, all right.
  • 应该没问题了
  • Can people hear in the back?
  • 后边的人能听到吗?
  • Can you guys hear me?
  • 大家都能听到吗?
  • Is the mic on?
  • 麦克应该是打开了吧?
  • No, ah, maybe you can ask them to turn it on.
  • 你可以让工作人员打开
  • Maybe we can get a bigger, ah, there we go.
  • 应该把音量调大一点,现在好了
  • All right.
  • Maybe we can get a bigger auditorium, we'll see.
  • 下次我们可以换一个大的讲堂
  • So welcome to CS183B.
  • 好,欢迎大家来听创业课CS183B
  • I'm Sam Altman.
  • 我是山姆·阿尔特曼
  • I'm the President of Y Combinator.
  • 我是Y Combinator(YC美国风投公司)的总裁
  • Nine years ago, I was a Stanford student and then I dropped out to start a company.
  • 九年前,我曾经是斯坦福大学的一名学生,但我辍学去开公司了
  • And then I've been an investor for the last few.
  • 在此之后,我一直是一名投资人
  • So, at YC, we've been teaching people how to start startups for nine years.
  • 这九年以来,在YC,我们的工作就是教大家如何去创业
  • Most of it's very hands on and specific to the startups.
  • 这些经验是需要大家去实践的,而且只针对于创业来讲
  • But, 30% of it is pretty generally applicable.
  • 不过其中的30%是具有普适性的
  • And so, we think that we can teach that 30% in this class.
  • 我们就是要在课程中,给大家教授这30%的内容
  • And even though that's only 30% of the way there hopefully it'll still be really helpful.
  • 虽然只有30%,对大家也会有所帮助
  • We've taught a lot of this at YC already,
  • 我们在YC已经教过诸如此类的很多内容
  • but it's all been off the record.
  • 不过之前的都是非公开的
  • And this is the first time that a lot of what we teach in YC is gonna be on the record.
  • YC这样公开地给大家授课还是第一次
  • So we've invited some of our best speakers to come and give the same talks they give at YC.
  • 我们请到了最出色的一些演讲人,他们在这里讲的和在YC讲的是一样的
  • We've now funded 720 companies.
  • 我们一共曾为720多家公司融资
  • And so, we're pretty sure that a lot of this advice is pretty good.
  • 因此,我们相信告诉大家的内容,都是非常有用的
  • We can't fund every startup yet,
  • 虽然不能给每个新公司提供资金
  • but we can hopefully make this advice very generally available.
  • 还是希望每个人都能得到需要的信息和帮助
  • Guest speakers are gonna teach 17 of the 20 classes.
  • 总共20次课,嘉宾演讲人要讲授17课
  • I'm only teaching three.
  • 我自己给大家讲3次
  • Counting YC itself,
  • 每位嘉宾演讲人
  • every guest speaker has been involved in the creation of a billion plus dollar company.
  • 都曾经参与创办过价值超过十亿美金的公司,包括YC
  • So the advice shouldn't be that theoretical.
  • 所以这些建议不会是纸上谈兵
  • It's all been, it's all from people who have done it.
  • 这些建议都是来自于真正做过大事的人
  • All of the advice in this class is geared towards people starting a business
  • 我们的课程面向的群体
  • where the goal was hyper-growth.
  • 是寻求快速发展
  • And eventually building a very large company.
  • 最后发展成超大规模公司的创业者
  • Much of it doesn't apply in other cases and I wanna warn people up front.
  • 对于其他情况,不推荐听这些课程,这些我先讲在前边
  • That if you try and do these things in a lot of big companies or non startups, it won't work.
  • 如果大家把听到的内容应用在现存的大公司,而不是创业中,是行不通的
  • It should still be interesting.
  • 当然,听一下总是有帮助的
  • I, I really do think that startups are the way of the future
  • 我认为,创业是今后市场发展的大流方向
  • and it's worth trying to understand them.
  • 所以了解一下是有好处的
  • But startups are very different than normal companies.
  • 刚开办的公司跟一般公司很不同
  • So over the course of today and Thursday,
  • 今天和周四的课程
  • I'm gonna try to give an overview of the four areas
  • 我会给大家介绍四个方面
  • that you need to excel at in order to maximize your chances of success at a startup.
  • 如果想要创业成功,这四个方面必须做得非常出色
  • And then throughout the course,
  • 在整套课程中
  • the guest speakers are gonna drill into all of these in more detail.
  • 嘉宾演讲人也会详细讲解这些方面
  • So the four areas, you need a great idea, a great product, a great team and great execution.
  • 这四点分别是,好创意,好产品,好团队,好执行
  • These overlap somewhat,
  • 当然,这四点可能彼此有重叠
  • but I'm gonna have to talk about them somewhat individually to make it make sense.
  • 不过我还是分别来给大家介绍一下


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本集视频通过美国投资公司Y Combinator总裁山姆·奥特曼和企业家达斯汀·莫斯科维茨讲述创业的原因和创业成功的四个重要因素,帮助观者对于创业形成初步的理解,对自己的情况有专业准确的分析和判断。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
applicable ['æplikəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合适的,适用的

联想记忆
maximize ['mæksimaiz]

想一想再看

v. 取 ... 最大值,最佳化,对 ... 极为重视

 
excel [ik'sel]

想一想再看

vt. 超过,优于
vi. 胜出
n

联想记忆
theoretical [θiə'retikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 理论上的

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
drill [dril]

想一想再看

n. 钻孔机,钻子,反复操练,播种机
v. 钻

 
investor [in'vestə]

想一想再看

n. 投资者

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
execution [.eksi'kju:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 执行,实施,处决
n. 技巧,表演

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。