手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 保健与医学:循环系统 > 正文

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》第1期:初识心脏(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I really like this picture that I found.
  • 我个人非常喜欢这个图片
  • It actually shows you really neatly where the heart sits in our body
  • 非常准确地给出了心脏在体内的位置
  • so you can see the heart is surrounded, on both sides, by ribs, right?
  • 大家可以看到,心脏是由肋骨包围起来的
  • And in fact, I didn't draw it in yet,
  • 另外,我还没有画上
  • but let me show you where the lungs would be.
  • 给大家介绍一下肺的位置
  • So this is where the lungs- this is the right lung and on this side you'd have the left lung.
  • 这里是肺,这是右肺,左肺
  • So this is where your heart sits: between two lungs.
  • 心脏在两个肺之间
  • And I'm saying left and right from the perspective of the the person who owns this heart.
  • 这里所指的左和右是指图中人物的左和右
  • So this is their left and right,
  • 这个左右方向
  • which is the opposite of us if we're looking at it.
  • 跟我们现在的左右刚好是相反的
  • As the heart is actually sitting between the two lungs
  • 好,大家可以看到
  • within this protective casing that the ribs are basically there to keep all these important organs safe.
  • 心脏在两个肺之间被肋骨包围,肋骨就是保护重要脏器的
  • And then below them, so if you draw this here.
  • 然后在这些下边
  • Or if I draw it, you can see now that below all this stuff is a really really important muscle.
  • 这里还有一块组织,是一块非常重要的肌肉
  • So this muscle people don't talk about this muscle,
  • 不过一般很少提到这块肌肉
  • or this is not the kind of muscle that you usually see people working out at the gym,
  • 准确的说这跟大家在健身时练的肌肉不太一样
  • but this muscle is called the diaphragm.
  • 这个肌肉叫做横隔膜
  • So your diaphragm muscle and your ribs are enclosing a space, right?
  • 这块膈肌和肋骨一起包围出了一个空间,大家看到了吧?
  • The diaphragm becomes the floor,
  • 把膈肌看成下底面
  • and the ribs are kind of the ceiling and the walls of this space.
  • 肋骨是上底面和侧面
  • And if you look at the contents of this space,
  • 如果看这个空间内的内容
  • you'd have your lung and you'd have your heart.
  • 就是肺和心脏
  • So, this entire space then is called your thorax.
  • 这整个空间就是胸腔
  • So what exactly does the heart do?
  • 心脏的功能是什么呢?
  • Let's actually make a little bit of space now, and bring up a zoomed in version of the heart.
  • 好,我们留一些空来看放大之后的心脏
  • Let me start by orienting you to the heart.
  • 我先介绍一下心脏
  • This is our right lung and on the other side we have our left lung.
  • 这里是右肺的位置,这里是左肺
  • And all this would be inside of the rib cage,
  • 当然这些都是在肋骨之内的
  • but I'm not going to draw that now,
  • 现在就不画肋骨了
  • because that would make it harder to see the heart itself.
  • 不然心脏就不好介绍了
  • So to think about exactly what the heart does,
  • 好,要思考心脏的功能
  • I think one, kind of neat way to do it is to actually imagine that you're a cell.
  • 首先大家看,假设大家就是一个细胞
  • So put yourself in the perspective of a cell,
  • 把自己看成一个细胞的话
  • and let's say that you're a cell hanging out over here.
  • 假设这里是一个细胞
  • This is you.
  • 这就是大家化身的细胞
  • And you can think about any part of the body that you could be.
  • 当然,这个细胞属于任何部位都可以
  • Let's say a little toe cell.
  • 假设这是脚趾上的一个细胞
  • So let's say you're a toe cell and your job is to, of course,
  • 假设这个脚趾细胞要生存
  • live and be happy,and you've got near by, a little blood vessel.
  • 附近就要有一条小血管
  • And in fact, every cell in our body has a little blood vessel that's near by.
  • 实际上身体中每个细胞附近都有小血管
  • And this toe cell is just trying to make a living.
  • 如果这个脚趾细胞要生存的话
  • And toe cells need certain things, right?
  • 它是需要一些特定原料的吧?
  • They need, for example, let's say oxygen.
  • 比方说,氧气
  • I'll write it in white so it's very clear.
  • 我用白色写,更显眼一点
  • They need oxygen and they need nutrients, right?
  • 细胞需要氧气,还有养料
  • So cells need certain things to live and be happy.
  • 这样细胞才能生存下去
  • And on the flip-side, they also make waste.
  • 另一方面,细胞也产生废物
  • They're in a sense just like us, they make waste.
  • 这其实跟人类很像,有消耗,同时也产生废料
  • And that waste could be all sorts of things,
  • 废料也有很多


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

心脏位于胸腔的正中央,从胚胎的第四周开始为人体输送血液,直到死亡为止,从不停止,这个过程大约为人体循环输送1.75亿升血液。本系列课程介绍了人体整个循环系统的组成与各部分的功能,主要内容包括:心脏,血管,血压,淋巴,胎儿与成人的循环过程,血压控制,心肌收缩,心脏的神经调节等内容。


重点单词   查看全部解释    
perspective [pə'spektiv]

想一想再看

n. 远景,看法,透视
adj. 透视的

联想记忆
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
vessel ['vesl]

想一想再看

n. 容器,器皿,船,舰
n. 脉管,血

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋状物
vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。